Today marks the official release of the brand new HP ZBook series of new laptops in Malaysia, which enlists HP ZBook Create for gaming purposes, and HP ZBook Studio made exclusively for professional creators.
Both the laptops come in the 15-inch sizes, although the subtle difference lies in their display model. They are both equipped with HP Slim Smart 200W chargers. Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, Bang and Olufsen sound quality, stereo speakers also are the similar implementation observed in both these laptops.
Comparing the two models together, we come across the following specifications pertaining to the different models:
A. HP ZBook Create:
- highest tenth generation Intel Core i9 processor
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q graphics card,
- 32GB RAM and 4TB SSD storage capacity
- 14 hours of battery life
- highest HP DreamColor 15.6-inch 4K UHD IPS screen
B. HP ZBook Studio:
- highest tenth generation Intel Core i9 or Tenth generation Intel Xeon processor,
- Nvidia Quadro RTX 5000 Max-Q graphics card,
- 32GB RAM and 2TB SSD storage capacity
- 18 hours of battery life
- highest 15.6-inch 4K UHD touch screen.
Currently, the laptop pieces are available only in grey color and are selling over Malaysia at a price range starting from RM11,236 only.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.