Sony, in today’s press conference, has released back to back two models under the flagships of Xperia 1 II and Xperia 5 II respectively.
The sony Xperia 1 II was in fact released in February, this year and consisted of dual speakers with DSE Ultimate frequency enhancement technology, the following specifications:
- 6.5-inch 21:9 4K HDR OLED screen
- up to 10 Bit colour depth.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB ROM UFS 3.0 storage
- 12 million pixel lenses + 3D of the lens, and 8 million pixels of the front camera withIMX557 sensor
- 1/1.7 inch photosensitive area
- Sony IMX363 with a 16 mm Ultra-wide lens.
The Sony Xperia 5 II, on the other hand, comes with Mobile imaging processing enhancement and has been incorporated with Sony Bravia technology for high-end images. Other specifications include:
- 6.5” 21:9 LED screen with 60 Hz refresh quality
- 12 MP main camera + 12 MP ultra-wide-angle lens + 12 MP telephoto lens triple-camera,
- Snapdragon 865
- 12 GB memory + 256 GB storage
- 4000 mAh of battery capacity
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
Currently, Xperia 1 II is priced at 7,999 yuan while Xperia 5 II is priced at 5999 Yuan. However, the former is to release in October while the later is to come out in November.