Sony, in today’s press conference, has released back to back two models under the flagships of Xperia 1 II and Xperia 5 II respectively.
The sony Xperia 1 II was in fact released in February, this year and consisted of dual speakers with DSE Ultimate frequency enhancement technology, the following specifications:
- 6.5-inch 21:9 4K HDR OLED screen
- up to 10 Bit colour depth.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 mobile platform
- 12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB ROM UFS 3.0 storage
- 12 million pixel lenses + 3D of the lens, and 8 million pixels of the front camera withIMX557 sensor
- 1/1.7 inch photosensitive area
- Sony IMX363 with a 16 mm Ultra-wide lens.
The Sony Xperia 5 II, on the other hand, comes with Mobile imaging processing enhancement and has been incorporated with Sony Bravia technology for high-end images. Other specifications include:
- 6.5” 21:9 LED screen with 60 Hz refresh quality
- 12 MP main camera + 12 MP ultra-wide-angle lens + 12 MP telephoto lens triple-camera,
- Snapdragon 865
- 12 GB memory + 256 GB storage
- 4000 mAh of battery capacity
- IP68 dustproof and waterproof
Currently, Xperia 1 II is priced at 7,999 yuan while Xperia 5 II is priced at 5999 Yuan. However, the former is to release in October while the later is to come out in November.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.