It seems that Xiaomi is finally going to release its Mi Box 4S package followed by the earlier Mi 4 SE package version that last made its launch in January this year. The pre-sale begins on October 21st October.
This new product comes with a voice remote control and was initially priced at 349 Yuan. However, later it has been modified and now currently it is supposed to sell at 299 Yuan only. The feature if this Mi Box specifies the following:
- 4K HDR ultra-high-definition output
- 2GB+8GB large storage
- Amlogic Cortex-A53 quad-core processor
- built-in Mali-450 GPU (3+2 core, 750MHz)
- H. 265 4K, 2K@60 frames/sec video decoding
- s DOLBY AUDIO, DTS-HD audio dual decoding.
The box is further aided by BLE low energy Bluetooth 4.1 and supports 2.4GHz/5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi. Its packaging list includes one remote control, one user manual, two batteries, one power adapter, and a USB cable.