Recently, Vivo has revealed its new smartphone Vivo S7E, which has been certified by the TENAA authority of China, receiving a model number of V2031EA. Acclaimed with a 5G range, this smartphone features the following
- 161 x 74.04 x 7.73mm of dimension
- 6.44-inch AMOLED display with 60 Hz refresh rate
- Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels
- the pixel density of 408ppi
- A triple system of the rear camera of 64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- 32 MP of the front camera
- 2.4GHz octa-core processor
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory
- MediaTek Dimensity 800U
With a teardrop notch at its front side and a verticle triple camera setup, the Vivo S7E comes with a 90 percent screen-to-body ratio and also has an inbuilt fingerprint sensor integrated within it. This is all that is there to the Vivo S7E for now. However, the price-range still remains unannounced awaiting an upcoming notification.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.