Germany has launched a new budget smartphone comprising an Octa-core processor, a notch for the selfie-shooter, and a triple camera set-up called the ZTE Blade A7s.
With a thick bezel all around it and a thin chin, this 2020 budget-friendly phone appears in two color variants of Ocean Blue and Star Black and is available on Amazon Germany with the following features:
- Display: With a size of 6.5 inches, it comes with a resolution of HD+ (720 x 1,560 pixels) TFT display.
- Software: Running on Android 10, it has an additional Mi Favor UI software with an octa-core processor with four cores clocked at 1.6GHz and the remaining four clocked at 1.2GHz.
- Storage: It comes with 64 GB of onboard storage that is expandable via microSD card.
- Battery: This A7s comes with a battery backup of 4,000mAh, supporting 27 hours of nonstop calling time over 4G network usage.
- Camera: This phone features a triple rear camera with 16-megapixel primary snapper, an 8-megapixel secondary sensor, and a 2-megapixel tertiary sensor. While the front camera comes with 8-megapixel with a waterdrop-style notch.
Apart from these, the basic fingerprint sensor is also available alongside other accessory sensors such as accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor. Currently, the model is priced at EUR 149 (roughly Rs. 13,100) for the lone 3 GB + 64 GB storage option, but only over Amazon Germany. International sale has not yet been mentioned for now.