India based premium consumer electronic brand known for leading in the consumer market arena with its best quality headphones, earphones and other accessory gadget has launched its first-ever wearable watch named Enigma today.
Known for its exclusive design and best technology, this wearable smartwatch is imbibed with various health status detectors and innumerable sports modes which include running, walking, climbing, riding, badminton, basketball, football, and table tennis.
It comes with an uber-cool square-shaped dial aided by a silicon strap and touch screen technology. Coming to the features of this smartwatch, we have the following specifications such as :
- Touch screen technology incorporated in this 1.4-inches dial body with 4.2 Bluetooth connectivity and a dial button to the right top edge.
- Total of 8 varying sports modes including running, walking, climbing, riding, badminton, basketball, football, and table tennis.
- 24/7 heart rate tracking with vibration alerts.
- A guided meditation section for relaxation and periods of mindfulness following the heavy exercise.
- 3ATM of water-resistant technology to protect it against any distortion when submerged underneath any water body, or while performing any water sports activity.
- Smart gesture control added to other remote features like camera, music control, and Find my phone feature for quick access.
- 230mAh of battery back up for usage for a long duration without quick battery drainage.
Apart from these, the BoAt Enigma comes with the live weather forecast, and daily activity tracker to help trace the step counts, calories burnt, and distance walked, as well.
Currently, the device is available in two shades of dark black and matt grey and is priced at 3000 INR, selling over the Amazon India site.