The America-based Epic Games developers are bringing forth an ample bug fixes in its upcoming Fortnite v15.10 update, which is about to take place prior to the Epic Winterfest event of 2020 this Christmas event.
The new version promises to bring newer content and cosmetics for the players to introduce a promising and entertaining streak to the game. But on top of that., Epic Game is hustling up for bringing few exciting bug fixes in the v15.10 patch, which will include the following:
- Quests are marked as “New” whenever the game is restarted
- Viewers will not view friends’ progress or the leaderboard while viewing the Fishing Collection book
- Widow’s Light Back Bling not visible when Effects are set to low under graphic settings on PC
- Certain NPCs are granting Storm Surge credit when damaged in Arena
- Big Chuggus’s Character Collection tab lists an extra 3rd location
- High sensitivity/acceleration on Xbox consoles when using keyboard and mouse.
- “There was a problem” error when joining Fortnite Crew on PlayStation.
- Fortnite Crew button missing on PlayStation after joining.
- Fortnite Crew “time remaining” timer may appear off by a day.
- Cancelling Fortnite Crew on a different platform.
This bug fixing is in response to the multiple issues that were addressed by people on the community page.
However, Epic Game is also looking to bringing additional improvement with the slow loading of screens and audio bugs via Fortnite Dev, which is also to appear in the coming update in this December.
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.