- Jul 27, 2021
Marking this year’s Christmas event, Realme is about to begin rolling out two varying devices, named Realme Watch S series and Buds Air pro, on December 23, 2020, from 12:30 pm onwards. The Watch S series will be featuring two models as the Watch S and Watch S pro, respectively. On the other hand, we will have the Realme Buds Air pro introduced as a non-smartphone device headed by the Master Edition, which had been only introducing smartphone devices to date prior to this event.
Realme Watch S series:
This is not the first time we are witnessing the Watch S series in the global market, as it has already made its debut in certain parts of the world, specifically in Pakistan and Europe.
Some of its specifications included in the Realme Watch S are:
- Display: A 1.3-inches LCD touch screen aided by 360 x 360 resolution and 600 nits of PPI.
- Battery: The watches come with a 390mAh battery guaranteeing 15 days of battery life.
- 16 sports mode featuring real-time heart rate measurement, IP68 rating, and more.
Although there is not much difference between the two watches, yet we might find certain exclusive features in the Watch S, which include a blood oxygen sensor monitor, 16 varying sports mode like Stationary Bike, Cricket, Indoor Run, Outdoor Cycle, Strength Training, Football, Yoga, Elliptical workouts. In contrast to this, the Realme Watch S pro features more premium and advanced features like:
- Display: 1.39-inches of AMOLED display, 454 x 454 resolutions capacity, 450nits brightness.
- Battery: Though not specified, it is confirmed that unlike the Watch S, this will provide 14 days of battery life.
- Coming to the 15 sports mode, it will feature an additional dual-satellite GPS, 5ATM water resistance capacity alongside the there basics found in Watch S.
Realme Buds Air Pro:
Coming to this new device in the Master Edition, we will witness three color variants of Soul White and Rock Black and the brand new silver version.
Currently, we have no information regarding the pricing of the Watch S series; however, the Buds Air Pro is confirmed at 4,999 INR. Both of these series will be available online starting from their launch date before the Christmas buzz hits the world.