- Sep 20, 2021
You can trade and earn through cryptocurrencies using different approaches. One of them is trading daily. Day trading will grant you an opportunity to make a consistent amount of money per day.
This article is meant to provide what it takes to trade for a living. We are also geared towards delivering what it takes to succeed as a day trader.
It is essential to have a structured approach and rule-based strategy when trading. It would help if you had a day trading cryptocurrency strategy to protect your balance. The crypto market has now become a roller coaster because of the volatile nature of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Day trading strategies
The crypto market requires you to have a firm understanding of how it works. Day trading in the crypto market can be very lucrative because of the high volatility. Here is a plan to get you day trading quickly.
- Decide if you want to own the cryptocurrency or doubt that the value will go up and down. If you’re going to use cryptocurrency, you need an exchange.
- Have a trading wallet. You can open wallets that provide you huge profits through the Quantum AI, bitcoin wallets, coinbase, among others. Keep in mind that it is possible to lose money. Your capital is at risk during day trading because it is still trading.
- If you are trading, you want to pay attention to overbought and oversold zones. Overbought means buyers have saturated their needs, and the stock will be off, while oversold means the opposite.
- Scalpers take advantage of increased trading volume to profit. Scalpers may exit a trade some minutes after entering and always exit before any fluctuation or change. You can be a scalper to day trade before the unexpected happens.
- A day trader can try arbitrage. Arbitrage involves buying currency in one market and selling it in another for a higher price. Crypto allows everyone to create an exchange. In the crypto market, traders do hold a portfolio on an exchange they are trading. To start an arbitrage opportunity, open accounts on exchanges you believe will show significantly different prices for the same asset.
- Range trading is a strategy that involves candlestick analysis. Range traders look for market analysis within the market structure and create trade ideas in those ranges. The concept of range trading is based on the belief that the boundaries of the range will hold as support and friction until the range is broken. Range trading is a straightforward strategy and can be suitable for beginners.
- High frequency trading is a strategy usually used by quantitative traders. It entails developing trading algorithms. They are created to implement highly complex strategies. It requires your understanding if advanced market concepts. It is most suitable for experienced traders due to its complexities.
How to start trading with cryptocurrency
There are few things to consider before starting. It can be highly stressful and demanding because it requires fast action taking and execution. It can also be risky and require a solid understanding of the market.
Can you handle the stress while losing money? You have to consider if day trading suits your investment and personal style.
Regardless of the strategy you implore, you must be willing to accept losses in an unstable market like cryptocurrency. Invest in the coin you believe in even if it’s just for a day.
Have it in mind that the market provides an endless opportunity. Stop playing cautious thereby missing a golden opportunity. Trading is more than being emotional. You must stick to it through thick and thin.