Disney very recently announced an expansion for its classic Disney games. The new and updated list contains names of the previously unavailable version of games, such as Aladdin, and the famous Jungle Book game. The players who already are in possession of the games can purchase the expansion separately. Or they can also choose to buy a whole new bundle called the Disney Classic Games Collection that features both the old version of the games and the new versions. These games were originally available on Xbox One in 2019, and the games proved themselves to be instantaneously popular.
The classic games that will be available as part of the Disney Classic Games Collection are:
- Disney’s Aladdin (available on SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney’s Aladdin – Final Cut (available on Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney’s Aladdin – Demo Version (available on Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney’s Aladdin – Japanese Version (available on Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney The Lion King (available on SNES, Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney The Lion King – Japanese Version (available on Sega Mega Drive)
- Disney The Jungle Book (available on SNES, Game Boy, and Sega Mega Drive)
The official statement describes the expansion as, “Disney Classic Games Collection is the latest and greatest compilation of classic Disney games based on some of the most beloved Disney movies of all time: Aladdin, The Lion King, and now, The Jungle Book!
Now you can play ALL of the critically acclaimed 16-Bit console versions of “Aladdin”, along with classic games based on Disney’s “The Jungle Book”!
These all-new, fan-requested, and beloved games complete this collection, making this the only way to experience all 16-bit console versions of Aladdin and The Jungle Book. Play as some of your favorite Disney characters, including Aladdin, Simba, and Mowgli, all while experiencing some of the best graphics the 16-Bit era had to offer. Play through multiple versions of each included game. Also, enjoy tons of new features, enhancements, game modes, easy game saves, and display options.”