Ahead of Microsoft’s official announcement of the first batch of new games joining the Xbox Game Pass in April appears to have been leaked online.
The leak was revealed via a Twitter post by @Billbil-kun, a Dealabs user known for properly leaking multiple Game Pass, Games with Gold, PS Plus lineups and believed to be a reliable source.
Apart from @Billbil-kun, several tweets have revealed similar reports on the new games joining Xbox Game Pass in the month of April.
For gaming fans, it is known that Microsoft adds news games to Xbox Game Pass every month. Thus, the American gaming giant will soon confirm the lineup and end the speculations.
According to the leaks, the following are the first batch of new games joining the Xbox Game Pass in April:
1. MLB The Show 22 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Cloud)
2. Cricket 22 (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Cloud)
3. Chinatown Detective Agency (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, Cloud)
4. Dragon Age II (cloud)
5. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (cloud)
6. Star Wars: Squadrons (cloud)
7. Life is Strange: True Colors (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, cloud)
8. Lost in Random (Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, cloud)
9. Panzercorps 2 (PC)
10. The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos (PC).
The online video game is Microsoft’s service that gives subscribers access to hundreds of games for just one monthly fee. The Game also offers subscribers access to a rotating catalog of games from a range of publishers and other premium services, including Xbox Live Gold and EA Play.
However, it is learned that in the next few fours, the American tech giant will publish the official list of the first batch of new games joining Xbox Game Pass in April and we’ll know the exact dates for adding individual titles to the subscription. Therefore, stay connected with Techgenyz for more updates.