COD Vanguard April 18 patch update: A new patch update for Call of Duty Vanguard has been released, concentrating on identified glitch fixes and improving the game mechanics with certain adjustments. The most recent April 18 COD Vanguard update is now available for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox platforms.
The current version introduced a slew of new adjustments, bugs fixed, and enhancements. According to Sledgehammer Games, t869his update will enhance game stability, and the most popular wallhack will no longer work in the game. Let’s take a look at the April 18 Patch notes, which have been posted on the Sledgehammer Games website and contain all of the information about the update.
COD Vanguard April 18 update
Sledgehammer released a fresh patch in response to increased hacking activity and after addressing the serious in-game bugs. COD Vanguard Season 3 will be released before the end of this month, so they want to solve the present difficulties before moving on to the next one.
One of the most significant changes in the update is the removal of a bug that prevented players from accessing the Arsenal when cross-play was turned off. The update is now out, and players may access it for any console, including PS4, PS5, XBOX, and others.
Patch notes for COD Vanguard April 18 update
- Fixed a bug in which Operators might become invisible during the MVP voting process.
- Bomb times are now constantly displayed on the HUD.
- While using the CD12 Transport vehicle and hitting with a Nebula Crate, the physics have been improved.
- Fixed a bug that caused Operator heads to vanish when utilizing a Combat Shield or Akimbo guns.
- If a teammate uses a Ball Turret Gunner while the player’s Glide Bomb is active, targeting UI components will no longer remain.
- An issue that prohibited certain players from being placed on a Ladder after finishing their 5 Skill Evaluation matches has been resolved.
- The Rank widget in Multiplayer menus now displays progression correctly.
- While cross-platform gaming is disabled, players can now access the Armory.
- During the countdown to a Free-for-All match, operators will now display the right Weapon.
- On Xbox systems, a problem occurred after resuming the game from an idle state.
- Addressed a stability problem in which players were thrown out of a match when reviving a player with only melee and tactical goods.
- Stability improvements were made for crashes that occurred while inspecting the Decimator Shield or Ray Gun. Both of these items now have weapon inspects enabled.