After a lengthy wait, Fortnite is finally releasing Patch Update 20.20, which includes a slew of new features, bug fixes, and other enhancements. This patch update will improve the gaming experience and increase game stability through certain improvements. And, as with the previous update, the Fortnite matchmaking will be unavailable until the maintenance break.
The patch notes for Fortnite 20.20 show all of the key changes and new features that will be available following this release. Following this update, Fortnite is expected to add Star Wars cosmetics to the game, which gamers are excited to add to their collections. This article will provide you with all of the information that has been disclosed so far about the Fortnite 20.20 update patch notes.
Fortnite 20.20 patch update Release date and Maintainance downtime
The Fortnite 20.20 update will go live on April 19th. The server will be taken offline at 4:00 a.m. ET, or 9:00 a.m. The UK. Players will be unable to play the game until the maintenance downtime is over.
Fortnite 20.20 Update Patch Notes
New Weapon- Ranger shotgun
A new shotgun called “Ranger” will be added to the game after the Fortnite 20.20 patch update, which can be looted from the ground, from vendors, and from boxes or supply drops. It will also operate with a one-shot meta, just like the other games’ shotgun mechanics. However, in the absence of any armor protection, a single shot from the Ranger shotgun will suffice to dispatch the opponent. It will have a somewhat longer range than other shotguns.
Creative mode adjustments
- Creative Accolades with the splash size set to large do not show on the HUD. This is a cosmetic problem, and XP is currently being earned.
- When the team shifts, Skydive Volume will not remove flight.
- Trackers vanish when a player exits the game.
- In Creative, some items lack Guard tags.
- Joining a creative game that is already in progress may result in a full loss in performance.
Major bugs fixed in Fortnite 20.20 patch update
- If the “Toggle Sprint” option is turned off, a player cannot slide after sprinting.
- The match end UI may be missing from the screen after a player completes the match.
- When players exit a boat while boosting onto or on land, the controller begins to vibrate incessantly.
- When a vehicle collides with the ground, it can sometimes clip under the map.
- Vaults near Seven Outposts that have a lock that requires multiple players to open are now locked and will not activate.
- When utilizing a split-screen, entering the Map or Quest screen causes the other players’ view to become completely black, obstructing their eyesight.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free