LOL 12.8 Patch Notes: League of Legends releases new updates on a frequent basis, with the primary goal of enhancing the game experience. The League of Legends state of play is likely to alter dramatically with the 12.8 patch update, with major adjustments and new addition to the champions. The LOL 12.8 update addresses a number of vexing meta concerns, laying the groundwork for MSI 2022 since the same patch will be used for the Mid-Season Invitational.
Several of the champions will experience significant changes in Patch 12.8, with a variety of buffs, bug fixes, and more alterations that might create an overpowered champion. Let’s take a look at some of the most crucial League of Legends 12.8 patch notes that have been officially announced.
League of Legends 12.8 patch notes and release date
The 12.8 patch update will be available for the NA server on Wednesday, April 27th, 2022 at 3 a.m. PT. Patches are often released across many regions in roughly 3 hours. Excessively powerful champions are usually nerfed, whereas weak champions are buffed with every patch to balance the game.
The patch becomes crucial as the MSI matches will indeed be held, making it a pivotal period in the competitive aspect. As Riot attempts to optimize the various champions and items, updates can often significantly change the game meta.
League of Legends 12.8 patch notes reveal Swait’s adjustment
Swain has clearly built a reputation all by himself in bot lane after his last minor overhaul, however, as the commander of the Noxian front lines, he must also strike fear into the hearts of his solo lane opponents. Thus, the purpose of this mid-scope upgrade was to resurrect his vision of being a strategic genius and dark, demonic diplomat, instead of someone who had to rely on others to carry out his ideas.
Swain’s passive effect now provides additional health, although the champion’s E no longer pulls in foes trapped by teammates, it may now be activated to bring in all opponents struck.
League of Legends 12.8 patch notes- New chromas
This patch will include the following chromas:
- Lunar Eclipse Aatrox
- Lunar Eclipse Senna
- Solar Eclipse Sejuani
- Solar Eclipse Sivir
- Sun-Eater Kayle
- Gangplank the Betrayer
- Sea Dog Yasuo
Few major bugs fixed in the League of Legends 12.8 Patch update
- Active Objective Nexus turrets When pinged, bounty health bar indicators will be displayed correctly, and bounty information will be displayed in conversation.
- Fixed a rare error where Nexus hitboxes were accidentally larger than they seemed after plating dropped.
- An occasional bug where a turret’s resistances were permanently reduced if certain conditions were satisfied when plating fell is fixed.
- Fixed an issue in which the Ornn Masterwork items Caesura and Eternal Winter did not provide the appropriate amount of AP.
- Resolved an issue in which certain skill shots did not play their hit confirmation SFX when hitting a target in Fog of War.
The preceding information provides an overview of the LOL 12.8 patch notes; if you want the whole patch notes, please visit the League of Legends official website.