Season 3 of COD Vanguard is officially released, and it includes a tonne of new content. Both Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone are playable on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. The most major change this season is the Trophy System field modification.
Season 3 of COD Vanguard is now available for download, and Call of Duty fans may try out the new features in the game. Season 3 of Warzone is titled ‘Classified Arms,’ and Sledgehammer Games has published a dedicated blog post with all of the patch details. Let’s have a look at some of the changes in Season 3 to the weaponry, map, and other elements.
COD Vanguard season 3 patch notes show two new gun addition
M1916: Marksman Rifle- A semi-automatic weapon with a lethal mix of power and rate of firing. In the hands of a skilled marksman, this weapon is lethal at any distance. It can be unlocked with Battle Pass at Tier 15.
Nikita AVT: Assault Rifle- The weapon is heavy, powerful, and quick to fire. This Assault Rifle can be equipped to perform well in CQC and mid-range battles. It can be unlocked with Battle Pass at Tier 31.
In addition to Rifles, a Sledgehammer melee weapon has been added which is a stone-breaking instrument that also performs well on enemy bones when used in a punch.
New Features in the COD Vanguard season 3 patch
A vehicle objective will be assigned to gamers anywhere on the map. The elimination of the target will result in the deployment of an Armored Truck by plane. Beware, this Armored Truck might quickly transform into someone else.
High Loot Zones
Such zones are indicated by a very fitting “$” sign on the Tac Map and can provide the optimum looting possibilities. Rebirth Supply Boxes, which will provide recurrent loot possibilities, will be added to these zones.
Ranked play changes in COD Vanguard season 3
Since the mode is no longer in beta, there have been several adjustments to ranked play awards. Season three ranked play provides a skill reset, allowing players to re-engage in insertion matches.
Major bug fixes as per the COD Vanguard season 3 patch notes
- Players now have limitless gas immunity while entering the area of effect of a PDS as it finishes, thanks to a fix.
- Fixed a bug that caused Vehicles to take less damage than they should have.
- Players were redirected to the Main Menu when attempting to preview Vanguard Charms due to a bug.
- When trying to scroll up in the Buy Station UI, the selections would reset to the top.
- The Armaguerra 43 (VG) was given the same name as yet another gun due to an error is fixed.
- Helicopters flying around Capital were being pushed towards the earth due to a bug being resolved.
The complete patch notes can be found on the official Sledgehammer Games website.