Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes: Valve has announced the Dota 2 update for the Stockholm Major, which is just a week away. Several heroes have had nerfs and buffs applied to them in order for them to achieve long-term competitive dominance.
Patch 7.31c arrives although at a period when professional players are starting to grumble about either the stale meta, which has seen an increase in the win rate for a few overpowered heroes. With 7.31c, several heroes, particularly the Harpy, will be significantly altered. It isn’t comprehensive enough to address the issues, but it is a temporary solution that must keep us going until the next major event. So, let’s take a look at the Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes to see what’s new.
Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes
Every patch update always includes a number of notable heroes nerfs. A few other hero buffs are worth mentioning, such as Crystal Maiden’s significant increase in her Ultimate. A number of buffs and nerfs are included in the Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes. Three of the most popular heroes in the current meta, Tiny, Primal Beast, and Sand King, have all been nerfed.
Changes to Creeps in Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes
- Harpy Scout Take Off increases the maximum mana cost for every second from 2.5 to 4%.
- Dark Troll Summoner’s vision has been reduced from 1800/1800 to 1200/800.
- The cooldown of Raise Dead has been increased from 18 to 20 seconds, and the duration of Raise Dead has been reduced from 40 to 35 seconds.
- Warrior Armor is now 0 instead of 1.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
Item updates in Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes
- Maximum stacks for Desolator Soul Stealer have been reduced from 25 to 20 Eye of Skadi Movement/Attack. Slow speed against melee heroes has been rescaled from 25%/25 to 20%/30.
- Movement/Attack Slow speed against ranged heroes has been rescaled from 50%/50 to 40%/60.
- The price of the Spirit Vessel Recipe has risen from 1000 to 1100.
- Attack damage bonus has been reduced from 45 to 38.
- The cost of the Urn of Shadows recipe has gone up from 335 to 375.
- The price of Vladimir’s Offering has been lowered from 400 to 250.
- Wraith Reprisal now discards any preceding totems spawned by the skill.
- Bonus lifesteal has been increased from 15% to 18%.
- Mana regen was increased from 1.75 to two, and the cost of the recipe was raised from 335 to 375.
Dota 2 7.31c update patch notes- Major Hero updates
- Warcry: The bonus for movement speed has risen from 8%/12%/16%/20% to 10%/14%/18%/22%.
- Shard Passive Armor has been increased from five to seven.
- The stunning period has been resampled from 1.25/1.5/1.75/two seconds to 1.4/1.6/1.8/two seconds in Storm Hammer.
- Manacost has been reduced from 110/120/130/140 to 110/115/120/125.
Building lowered from 55 percent, 70 percent, 85 percent, and 100 percent to 40%, 55%, 70%, and 85%.
Grow: The damage multiplier for tree attacks has been reduced from 40/45/50 percent to 20/30/40 percent.
Tree throw: Tree Volley damage now has a slow modifier.
Talents: From +40% to level 15 talent Increase the tree’s damage by 10%.
From +15 percent Status Resistance to +40 percent Status Resistance at Level 20. Damage is increased by using trees.
The complete patch notes can be found on the Dota2 official website.