Valorant 4.09 update patch notes: Patches help Riot Games keep the game stable while also allowing them to alter it on a regular basis. Riot has now released the patch notes for Valorant 4.09, which contain bug fixes, modifications to a few agents, competitive improvements, and more.
The previous patch 4.08 was a substantial change, however, version 4.09 follows the Valorant Episode 4 pattern of striving to improve several gameplay aspects while also nerfing Chamber. Agent Fade, who was just added to Valorant, hasn’t experienced any significant changes yet. Fade’s minor changes in patch 4.09 appear to be some abilities and visual effects improvements. So, let’s take a look at the Valorant 4.09 update patch notes to see what’s new.
What is the release date for Valorant 4.09 update?
The patch 4.09 update will be available today, May 10th, according to Valorant. Although, in comparison to prior patch upgrades, this one will be minor and will not include any interesting new features. The major goal of this update is to improve competitive gaming while also providing stability to the game with certain adjustments to Agents.
Valorant 4.09 update patch notes
Changes to Fade in Valorant 4.09 patch update
- When casting Fade’s ultimate, the number of shimmering textures on diagonal walls should be reduced. VFX was also used for extra clarity and visual impact.
- VFX adjustment to the orb in 1p and Agent choose for a more dynamic presentation.
Changes to Chamber in Valorant 4.09 patch update
- The price of a trademark has been raised from 150 to 200 credits.
- The number of trademark accusations has decreased from two to one.
- Audio range of the Trademark has expanded.
Competitive updates in the Valorant 4.09 patch update
The transition of Party Lead – Individuals could now transfer the leader of the party. The current party leader can transfer leadership to another player by right-clicking their name and selecting “Make Leader” from the drop-down menu. A number of minor changes and upgrades have been made to the user interface to enhance the gaming experience.
What are the major bugs fixed in the Valorant 4.09 patch update?
- Jett’s Tailwind will occasionally fail to cast when used quickly after curving Cloudburst smoke.
- Jett’s ultimate indication will often stay active following shooting all kunai due to a glitch.
- Resolved an issue where an unintentional ‘use’ input might occur after using the ‘use’ key to activate abilities like Skye’s Trailblazer or Sova’s Owl Drone.
Fans will most likely witness the above modifications by evening.