Your friends are probably wondering what the whole crypto talk is about. They have probably heard about Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other Cryptocurrencies in passing, but don’t know what it is or how to get started with it. This is where you come in! You can educate your friends on crypto using an informative presentation deck with all the information they need so they don’t get left out! Here are a few tips on what to include, and how to design your deck:
What You Need to Include in Your Presentation Deck
Your presentation should provide an overview of what cryptocurrencies are and how they work. You can start with the history of Bitcoin and how it paved the way for other cryptocurrencies.
Start with the Content
Share basic information about blockchain technology and why it’s so revolutionary.
- What is Crypto? – Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography to secure transactions and control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized which means they are not subject to government or financial institution control. Cryptocurrencies are usually traded on decentralized exchanges and can be used to purchase goods and services.
- Why is Crypto so Popular? -Cryptocurrencies have surged in popularity in recent years due to several factors. These include:
(1) The global financial crisis, which highlighted the need for a more stable and secure form of currency;
(2) The rise of blockchain technology, which underlies cryptocurrencies and allows for secure, transparent transactions; and
(3) The increasing acceptance of cryptocurrencies by merchants and businesses
Explain What Makes Cryptocurrencies Valuable
Your presentation should also elaborate on why it’s beneficial. Cryptocurrencies are valuable because they are digital assets that can be used to purchase goods and services. They are also decentralized, meaning there is no one person or organization in control of them. This makes them more secure and less prone to fraud or theft. You can include:
- What are the uses of Crypto? – Cryptocurrencies can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
(1) Purchasing goods and services;
(2) Investing in digital assets and other cryptocurrencies;
(3) Exchanging for traditional currency;
(4) Donating to charity; and
(5) Earning rewards through loyalty programs
Include a Glossary of Terms
Your friends may not be familiar with all the terms used in the crypto world yet. Include a glossary of terms in your presentation to help them understand what’s going on. Some common terms include:
- Cryptocurrency – A digital or virtual token that uses cryptography to secure its transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized which means they are not subject to government or financial institution control.
- Blockchain – A distributed database that maintains a continuously growing list of records, called blocks, which are secured from tampering and revision. Transactions on the blockchain are verified by the consensus of a majority of participants in the network.
- Mining – The process by which new blocks are added to the blockchain and rewarded with cryptocurrency.
- ICO – An initial coin offering is a means of crowdfunding through the sale of tokens or coins that represent a stake in a company or project.
- Altcoin – Another form of cryptocurrency that is not Bitcoin.
- Fiat Currency – Traditional government-backed currency, such as the U.S. dollar.
Share How to Buy Cryptocurrencies
Your friends will need to know how to buy cryptocurrencies before they can start using them! Share information on popular exchanges like Coinbase and how to set up an account. You can also share tips on how to find good deals on cryptocurrency.
Explain How to Store Cryptocurrencies
Your friends will need to know how to store their cryptocurrencies safely and securely. Share information on popular wallets like Blockchain.info and Exodus.io, and explain the benefits of each.
Answer Common Questions
There are sure to be plenty of questions from your friends about crypto! Be prepared to answer questions about mining, investing, security, and more. You should also have a list of resources handy so they can continue learning after your presentation is over.
Design Your Crypto Pitch Deck with These Tips in Mind:
Now that you know what to include in your presentation, it’s time to start designing your deck! Here are a few design tips to help you get started:
- Use clear and concise text. Your friends won’t have time to read a long, drawn-out explanation of crypto. Keep your text short and to the point.
- Use easy-to-read fonts and graphics. Don’t use complex or difficult-to-read fonts in your presentation. Stick to simple, easy-to-read designs that will make it easier for your friends to understand the information you’re presenting.
- Use images and infographics to illustrate your points. Images and infographics are a great way to help your friends visualize the concepts you’re discussing. Make sure the images you use are high quality and easy to understand.
- Use a consistent layout throughout your deck. This will help your presentation look professional and organized.
- Use color to highlight important points. Color can be a great way to emphasize key points in your presentation. Make sure the colors you use are easy to see and contrast well with each other.
Cryptocurrencies are a fascinating and rapidly growing topic. By sharing information on cryptocurrencies with your friends, you can help them get started using this exciting new technology! If you’re looking for presentation deck templates to use for your crypto presentation, check out Venngage. It has several designs you can choose from that will match the kind of audience you’re presenting to. In addition, you can browse through several Venngage infographics that you can add to your deck as well. Just follow the tips mentioned and start building your presentation. Good luck!