Free Fire Max May 2022 Rampage update patch notes – After a long wait, Garena Free Fire is ready to release the OB34 update for May in the game, after the game’s ban scenario in India. Rampage is the name of the OB34 update, and it features a slew of adjustments to certain overpowered characters, a new character Kenta, a new clash squad season 13, and so on. However, unlike previous upgrades, it will not be available for the normal version because it has been removed from the key sources of app download — Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Free Fire Max OB34 patch notes for May 2022 Rampage update
The OB34 update is set to go live for the Free Fire max version on 25 May, and the servers are turned offline until the patch is complete. Players will be unable to play any match or open the game from 9.30 A.M. to 17.10 P.M. The changes in this update are as follows:
Changes to characters
The difficulty of triggering the skill has been reduced, with increased headshot damage. “Limelight’s 30 percent damage reduction from headshots has been tough to activate since its requirements were difficult to complete while in combat. We changed the skill’s trigger condition in this patch by lowering the needed number of spectators from 6 to 3 and replacing the enhanced limb damage with headshots. Remember to give the fans a fantastic performance!”
Any elimination would add one more spectator, with the total number of spectators remaining constant. Damage from headshots is reduced by 2/3/4/6/8/10 percent (max. 20/22/24/26/28/30 percent) for each extra spectator, but damage to enemies is increased by 2/3/4/6/8/10 percent (max. 20/22/24/26/28/30 percent).
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
“Healing Heartbeat self-recovery has been a very different experience than teammate revivals. Any unintentional movement while using Healing Heartbeat will halt the self-recovery while your HP continues to decline. Several players have been unable to self-recover as a result of this. Developers chosen to improve Dimitri’s ability so that utilizing it is as easy as having one of your friends revive teammates.”
Players may move and no longer lose HP while self-recovering.
Previously, D-movement Bee’s speed when firing was highly dependent on the weapon being utilized, which made Bullet Beats’ speed increase ineffective. We improved the computations for movement speed adjustments so that the skill could keep the same level of competency regardless of the weapon in use, improving its battlefield power.
Movement speed increases by 5/7/9/11/13/15% -> 10/12/14/16/18/20% whenever firing while moving. By 20/23/27/32/38/45 percent, accuracy improves. [Adjustment] When employing different types of weaponry, the movement speed is optimized.
For 5/6/7/8/9/10s, creates a 5m aura that boosts movement speed by 10/11/12/13/14/15 percent and heals 5 HP every second. Effects are not cumulative. Cooldown time: 70/66/62/58/54/50 seconds.
Within 50/58/67/77/88/100m, sends a sonic wave forward, damaging 5 Gloo Walls. 60/58/55/51/46/40s. Additionally, each Gloo Wall deployed will result in a 4/5/6/7/8/9 point increase in HP recovery. The effects of healing do not stack. Cooldown time: 85/80/75/70/65/60s.
Throwables are blocked for 4 meters. Allies in the region will regenerate 10% armor durability per second, and foes’ ammunition damage will be reduced by 10%/12/14/16/18/20%. It lasts 10/11/12/13/14/15 seconds. Effects are not cumulative. Cooldown time: 85/80/75/70/65/60s.
Creates an unbreakable force field that shields you against 800 damage. Outside adversaries cannot be attacked from within the field. All of the effects last 4/4/5/5/6/6 seconds. Cooldown:160/150/140/130/120/110s.
2/3/3.5/Forms a frontal shield of 5m width that decreases weapon damage from the front by 50% to 65 percent. When the user shoots a shot, it lasts for 2/3/3.5/4/4.5/5s -> 5s and then resets. Cooldown:120/110/100/90/80/70s.
Enemies within 50/55/60/65/70/75m who are not in a prone or squat stance are located. It lasts 5/6/7/8/9/10 seconds. Cooldown time: 75/70/65/60/55/50s Teammates take turns in enemy locations.
For 15 seconds, transforms into a shrub with a 10% decrease in movement speed. 200-second cooldown When Wukong attacks, the transformation is complete. When Wukong defeats an opponent, the CD is reset.
Driving speed rises by 3%, 6%, 8%, and 10%. Character is more difficult to target when in-vehicle and damage taken is reduced by 5/6/8/11/15/20 percent.
Gloo Walls regain 20/22/24/26/28/30 percent of their existing durability every 1 second once deployed. When employing ARs against Gloo Walls, the damage increases from 20/21/22/23/24/25 percent to 30/31/32/33/34/35 percent.
Clash Squad map and armor adjustments in the Free Fire OB34 update
Nurek Dam: On one side, the containers were repositioned.
Santa Catarina: Slightly shifted one of the spawn spots horizontally to make both sides of the ship equidistant. Removed the foundation.
Fusion: Repositioned the two spawn places so that they are equally separated from the high section.
- If the player has an Lv. 2 Vest, the player can use the upgrade button to improve the armor to Lv. 3.
- From the CS Store, you may improve your helmet to Lv. 3.
Weapons after the Free Fire OB34 update
The M24 is the most recent weapon, and it is a light sniper rifle with exceptional mobility and a quick shooting rate that allows you to snipe adversaries from afar. The following weapons have also been tweaked to keep the game balanced.
– FAMAS: Range -10%
– M14: Damage -3%, range -4%
– M4A1-Z: Rate of fire -3%
– SCAR: Armor penetration +8%
– GROZA: Armor penetration -8%
– VSS: Rate of fire -10%
– UMP: Minimum damage -15%
– Kar98K: Rate of fire -10%
– Kar98K-I: Gun switch time 0.4 → 0.6
– Treatment Sniper: Overheat cooling speed +8%, magazine +50%
– AC80: Rate of fire -10%
– M79: Damage -15%, explosion range -10%
- Improved light beams on Airdrops: When an Airdrop is looted, the light fades away, even if some things remain.
- Airdrop landing location alert: When a player is near a waiting Airdrop, a signal appears on the landing place.
- Rare item airdrops will be indicated by stronger light beams.
- Pulsing light beams will be used to signify unlooted Airdrops.
- On the minimap, the color signal for the Airdrop Vending Machine symbol has been changed.
- Light beams for Monster Trucks are removed after the Free Fire Max OB34 update.
Ranked mode adjustments after the OB34 update
- Revival Point’s possible duration has been increased from 600s to 620s.
- The cost of Hit List missions and Vending Machine UAVs has decreased from 600 to 400 dollars.
- Increased the number of Med Kits by 15%.
- Ground-spawn Gloo Walls have been reduced by 10%.
- VSS and Kar98k Ultimate variants will no longer spawn on the ground.
- Charge Buster is now accessible via Airdrops and Airdrop Vending Machines rather than spawning on the ground.
- M14 and MP5 have been added to the list of free weapons in Airdrop Vending Machines.
- Damage taken outside the Safe Zone has been adjusted.
There are also some graphic tweaks, as well as new bomb squad 5 v 5 modes and more to come later in the game. After the maintenance period has passed, players may download the OB34 update and try out the new features.