Activision has been concentrating on making Warzone the greatest experience it could be in ongoing seasons, working upon bug fixes, and increasing the overall performance of the game. It’s just been a week since the launch of a major update in the game, and Raven Software is providing a second significant game patch for season three of Call of Duty Warzone today, as revealed in the official patch notes.
It would be a significant patch featuring gameplay adjustments, bug fixes, changes to weapon attributes, and more. In addition to these, the new season also includes a new mode, as mentioned in the previous patch update. The major changes in the Call of Duty: Warzone season three new patch notes are discussed below.
COD Warzone Season Three new (June 2) update patch notes
- Upgrades to the Recon Drone Field have been withdrawn from the Underground Transit System loot.
- On Rebirth Island, the spawn rate of Radar Jammer Field Upgrade has been lowered.
- Serpentine – The description wording has been updated to properly reflect the behavior of damage reduction.
- Restock – Recharge Time has been raised from 25 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Throwing Knife – Damage to the upper torso has been reduced to 200 from 300.
New weapon addition and adjustments
Assault Rifle Alpha (VG)
The maximum damage range has been reduced to 27.9 meters from 30.1 meters.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
Min Damage has been reduced to 37 from 40. Damage has increased to 34 points, up from 32 before.
The recoil deviation was reduced.
The severity of recoil has decreased.
The muzzle velocity increases by 10%.
H4 Blixen (VG)
7.62 Gorenko 36 Round Mags– The Torso Damage multiplier has been reduced to 13% from 15%.
Jonsson 9″ RMK– Min Damage has been reduced to 30 from 33.
Major bug fixes in the Warzone season 3
- When utilizing the H4 Blixen, there was a problem that caused unwanted delays after some actions (VG) is fixed.
- The “Wakizashi” Camo Challenge was not tracking progress due to a bug that is now fixed.
- The Squad Total Cash counter was fixed for a number of problems, including 1) counting the cash of a player who had left the match and 2) not working appropriately when players were in the Gulag is resolved.
The WarzoneTM meta is being shaken up with new methods to move about Caldera, a Vanguard Perk, and other changes. It also included are a new Vanguard Map and Bundles, as well as some Operator Skins with awesome ink.