The season four update for the Call of Duty: Warzone is now live and players can now experience the new game features and improved visuals. Season four is titled “Mercenaries of Fortune,” and players will get to see a set of themed events and rewards throughout this season. The Mercenaries of Fortune event has now gone live in Call of Duty: Warzone to mark the start of the new season. Players may obtain a range of stunning cosmetics during this event. The complete patch notes from Raven Software are available online and include a number of tweaks and additional features.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 Patch notes
Golden Plunder – New Caldera Mode
This brand-new, momentary Mode presents a fresh perspective on the Blood Money experience:
- There are now 120 players, up from 100.
- More players lose. Money on death
- Victory now requires $5,000,000 in cash.
- For a chance to earn more money, visit one of the busted ATMs.
- To get entrance to important bunkers, look for Golden Keycards in-ground treasure.
Fortune’s Keep Resurgence
Fortunes Keep will have the same number of players at launch as Rebirth Resurgence in order to give players time to get used to the new map and for us to collect statistics on how comparable the time-to-action on the two maps is. If the experience has to be adjusted to fit Rebirth’s tempo, we will then aim to boost the Player count.
New map-Fortune’s Keep
A fresh Battle Royale map for Warzone Resurgence with breathtaking landscapes and untapped resources. This island, which is a little bigger than Rebirth Island, has four distinctive New Points of Interest:
Town – Cobblestone passageways and flat roofs to stroll through, a historic stronghold in the town center, a coastline path with a gazebo, and a graveyard.
Smuggler’s Cove – Overlooking a collection of fishing cottages and a lighthouse are marine caverns that are home to equipment and other valuables.
Keep – This medieval fortification, which is the biggest monument on the island, has twisting passageways, walls, watchtowers, and a tunnel network.
Winery – A historic monastery close to a military barracks, with entrances on all sides and a tunnel.
Major bug fixes in the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4
- Fixed a problem where, while using certain Optics, Vanguard weapons would not experience rotational flinching. All Weapons are now more equal to Cold War and Modern Warfare.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a player from being killed by two Claymores in a row.
- A post-launch Vanguard Weapons bug that prevented unlocked Camos from being worn in Warzone has been fixed.
- Fixed bug that prevented players from moving forward in reticle challenges for Cold War weapons in Black Ops.
- Fixed a bug where doing a self-revive would result in the Player losing their riot shield if they had one equipped if they were knocked out while in a vehicle or the vehicle was destroyed.
For the Resurgence game mode, a trial map rotation between Fortunes Keep and Rebirth Island will take place the week of July 21. Therefore, Rebirth Island Resurgence will support Quads on days when Fortune’s Keep Resurgence supports all squad sizes, and likewise on days when the two Resurgences support the same squad sizes. The complete patch notes can be found on the Raven software website.