Unquestionably, Free Fire is one of the most widely-played battle royale games worldwide. With more players, there are more content providers, and Free Fire has developed a Partnership Program that is advantageous to both the game and content developers. Additionally, the Partner Program provides players with a unique V badge that they may display on their profile avatar.
The Free Fire Partner Program offers several advantages to content creators of YouTube, Facebook, or other social media. To join the program, however, there are a few prerequisites that gamers must meet. The major factors driving players’ desire to become partners are the Verified Badge and the different benefits that come with it.
Requirements to get the Free Fire verified badge
Players must meet a number of requirements in order to get the Verified Badge. They are as follows:
- There should be more than 100,000 subscribers to the YouTube channel.
- 80 percent of the previous 30 days’ worth of Free Fire material must be on the channel.
- The channel must have received at least 3,00,000 views in the last 30 days.
- Both social media engagement and the caliber of the material must be consistent.
- The information must be wholesome, unoffensive, and interesting.
- The athlete must be professional and willing to put forth a lot of effort.
- In addition to a desire to achieve, the player should be passionate about video games.
Benefits of joining the Free Fire parther Program
There are several advantages, some of which are listed below:
- Diamonds, custom rooms, and in-game incentives
- Monthly financial rewards
- They will get early access to the in-game cosmetics.
- On Free Fire’s social media platforms, they will be formally highlighted.
- They will have access to the authorized Free Fire PC client.
- Verified badge
How to join Free Fire Partner Program and get the verified badge in 2022?
Step-1: Visit the official Free Fire Partner Program website and seek the “Apply Now” button.
Step-2: It will bring you to a Google Form that asks you for basic personal information as well as information about your channel.
Step-3: Provide accurate information on the forms, then submit them. If you are qualified to participate in the Free Fire Partner Program, the free Fire support staff will get in touch with you soon with additional instructions.
The verified badge will be added to your Free Fire account once you get into the Partner program. Players should only apply if they meet the requirements because doing otherwise won’t provide any positive outcomes.