Couldn’t be a better initiative from Samsung other than this; the Korean technology company has now introduced the self-diagnosis for Samsung Galaxy devices. When you are having issues with your device, you may switch off the device or randomly click on the device. In the most perilous case, you would press the volume button woodenly.
How would you feel if you got all the solutions to the sprouted issues on your device? Will you ease off, then the new trump card from Samsung could get your issues done more simplistically? Users have been raising several complaints about Samsung Galaxy devices.
The company has brought an apparatus in the home-brewed Samsung members application to stop the problem. If you have any issues on your device and couldn’t deceive what it is? Please follow the below steps to diagnose the problem in Samsung Galaxy devices:
1. Open the Samsung Members application on your device.
2. Select support on the bottom right corner.
3. Tap “View Test” now, and you will be directed to a page where you can select “Test all.”
4. You can see a visual of progress indicators.
5. You will be asked to perform simple tasks such as pressing the side key or listening to sounds from the speaker.
6. Answer simple questions as you go through the process.
7 . When the check is complete, tap on individual icons to view the results.
8. Visit the FAQ for troubleshooting tips and get expert solutions to your technical issues.
9. To get a depth response, set back to the support tab and scroll a bit to click the error report, and select the issue area complete the report to get an instant response to your question.
Perhaps, this would effectively assist the users, only if it is as efficacious as said in the official visuals released by Samsung on YouTube.