Gamescom 2022 is almost approaching and is expected to once again be among the greatest gaming weeks. Microsoft today released details about its plans and lineup for Gamescom 2022. New games are shown off at the event, and players may test them out ahead of time.
Xbox lineup for Gamescom 2022
Fans worldwide may expect a bit more information about some of our previously announced titles coming to Xbox in the following 12 months during Gamescom 2022, whether they are in attendance at the event or watching the Xbox Booth Live Stream online. Players may look forward to the following games on the live stream:
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Asobo Studio / Xbox Game Studios Publishing)
- Gunfire Reborn (Duoyi Games / 505 Games)
- Sea of Thieves (Rare Games / Xbox Game Studios)
- Lies of P (Neowiz)
- High On Life (Squanch Games)
- Grounded (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios)
- Pentiment (Obsidian Entertainment / Xbox Game Studios)
- A Plague Tale: Requiem (Asobo Studio / Focus Entertainment)
- Minecraft Legends (Mojang Studios & Blackbird Interactive / Xbox Game Studios)
- Planet of Lana (Wishfully / Thunderful)
- Age of Empires IV (Relic Entertainment & World’s Edge / Xbox Game Studios)
When and where will Gamescom 2022 be held?
Gamescom 2022 will be held in Cologne, Germany, between August 23 to August 28. The two-hour-long program will provide news and updates on 30 separate games. With more than 500 firms attending, the event will take place in person for the first time since 2019.
How to watch the Gamescom 2022 live stream?
Live streams of the event will be available on theGameAwards official YouTube and Twitch platforms. A Plague Tale: Requiem and Minecraft Legends are likely to be featured on Xbox’s own stream at Gamescom. Fans may watch that on any Xbox social network, even YouTube.
What to anticipate?
The Xbox Game Studios Publishing and their colleagues at Asobo Studio, as well as some of our eagerly anticipated titles from our third-party partners, have already been addressed by Xbox in the blog post. Sonic Frontiers will be one of the titles exhibited at this year’s Gamescom, Geoff Keighley said through a tweet. Additionally, fans can anticipate developer interviews and gameplay from a variety of Xbox Game Studios, including Mojang Studios, Obsidian Entertainment, and World’s Edge.