Train Sim World 3 Launch gameplay trailer has been released on the official YouTube channel of PlayStation. Early Access for Train Sim World 3 kicked off on Friday, September 2nd whereas the game launched today September 6th.
The game is to launch on timeframes as below, on Tuesday, September 6th.
PlayStation and Xbox: 09:00 UTC (02:30 PM IST)
Epic Games Store: 15:00 UTC (8:30 PM IST)
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
Steam: 17:00 UTC (10:30 pm IST)
Perhaps you might ponder what would be the thing to get going in the game after playing all the previous Train Sim World games (original Train Sim World, Train Sim World 2, and a plethora of DLC), with the shimmering gameplay and unmatchable graphics, you couldn’t get off your hands from the wheel or else you would unlock the door to let the passengers get inside the trains. Surely, all your efforts to keep the passengers safe in all challenging weather make you a good driver among others.
But, never make someone fall off your train. The launch trailer demonstrates the virtuosity of the game from offering incredible graphics to exciting gameplay.
With the launch of the game today, there is a lot of things are yet to come inside the game including improvements mentioned below:
• New Bakerloo Timetable
• Peninsula Corridor Preservation Crew update [huge]
• Rhein-Ruhr Osten Preservation Crew update [medium]
• Oakville Subdivision Preservation Crew update [huge]
• Cathcart Preservation Crew update [tiny]
• Long Island Railroad Preservation Crew update [small]
• LGV Preservation Crew update [tiny]
• 2 new Luzern-Sursee scenarios
• Hamburg-Lübeck – update of existing timetable, taking total services to 220 if you own Köln-Aachen ICE 3M, DB BR 101, and DB BR 363.
There could be also some small enhancements to Spirit of Steam, including Fireman visibility, mineral wagons will get a correct parallelism Livery Designer substitution functionality for Gen9 platforms, and completion of the ‘Time For Scouse’ scenario.