Rick Sanchez joins the lineup of the renowned fighting game’s MultiVersus September update 1.03 patch, which also includes several buffs and nerfs for the majority of the current characters. Amongst other changes, the XP necessary to get from level 3 to 15 on the character mastery track has been doubled.
Since the closed alpha version of MultiVersus debuted earlier this year, the game has experienced significant growth. It’s astonishing to think about how quickly the game has achieved in just a few months, especially in light of how little was known about it when MultiVersus gameplay was initially revealed at the commencement of this year. Here is a summary of the whole 1.03 patch notes’ most recent changes.
MultiVersus September update 1.03 patch notes
The following is a brief overview of the new update.
• On the character mastery track, the amount of XP needed to advance from level 3 to 15 has been doubled.
• Players might reach level 15 of the mastery track far too rapidly. This will make the upgrading journey a little more exciting.
• Xbox One and PlayStation 4 performance enhancements are loading.
• The free character obtained after finishing the intro tutorial has been changed to Shaggy from Wonder Woman. You may now buy Wonder Woman for Gold or Gleamium. Moreover, the intro tutorial now includes stages for attack decay.
Major bug fixes in the 1.03 patch
• A bug in Coop-Versus-AI that only allowed Wonder Woman and Reindog bots to appear has been fixed.
• A problem that prohibited some players from equipping profile icons has been fixed.
• A issue that sometimes causes the game to halt at the final screen has been resolved.
Two new Reindog Skin – Chef Reindog Golden Reindog and Steven Universe Skin: Tiger Millionaire are the new cosmetic items added to the game.
September MultiVersus update made changes to the gameplay system
A new anti-infinite-combo mechanism has been added, which decays all subsequent attacks if the same strike is repeated four or more times in the same true combo. The idea is to impose a global soft cap on endless combinations and encourage more inventive combos. This tweak may encourage gamers to try new and intriguing combination paths.
In addition, the MultiVersus September update includes a new “Light Projectile” categorization for projectiles that do not give a strong attack. For the time being, the only Light Projectiles in the game are Rick’s uncharged blaster and the pies shot by the Neptr assist item.
The MultiVersus 1.03 patch will be out on September 26. All character buffs and nerfs may be found on the official MultiVersus website.