In a bid to broaden its technology industry, the American tech giant Apple has officially announced the unveiling of a new Logitech USB-C rechargeable digital pencil named “Logicool Crayon for iPad” for ¥10,800. Apple has started selling Logitech’s iPad digital pencil in Japan and other regions.
In the new Logitech iPad digital pencil, compared to the previous model, the silicon rubber cap is gone, and the power supply has been changed from a button type to a slide type. It has a battery that can write for up to 7 hours on a single charge and can be charged through USB-C or Lightning ports. The new Logitech iPad digital pencil has interesting features.
Logicool Crayon for iPad Features
- Palm rejection technology that keeps your hands in a natural position;
- Draw every line exactly as you imagined with a smart chip that automatically adjusts line thickness;
- Connects quickly to your iPad without complicated pairing or other tedious steps;
- Rugged, roll-resistant shape withstands drops of up to 1.22 meters;
- It has a battery that can write for up to 7 hours on a single charge;
- The design fits comfortably in your hand, so you can draw and write comfortably for long periods.
The Apple digital pencil has wireless connectivity with a lithium Ion rechargeable battery and measures 15.9cm in length, 1.2cm in width, 20g in weight, and 0.8cm in thickness. Apple’s digital pencil is compatible with hundreds of applications and can write and draw naturally without losing any lines or details.
Additionally, the pencil is the Logitech Crayon. Apps for Apple Pencil, which are versatile and pixel-perfect precise, let you express your ideas right away. A USB-C port for charging is present. Writing with a pen on paper allows you to experience writing as it occurs naturally.