Realme has begun the global launch conference of the Realme 10 series live. The device is the successor of the Realme 9 series launched earlier this year and comes in three models namely: Realme 10, 10 Pro, and 10 Pro+. As the launch conference continues, the full specs of the Realme 10 device have been revealed, and it also comes in two model networks of 4G and 5G to enhance users’ connectivity. Here is what we know so far.
Realme 10 Features
The Realme 10 will feature a MediaTek Helio G99 chipset and an AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and a dynamic RAM of up to 8GB. Additionally, the phone will have up to 8GB of dedicated RAM.
According to the manufacturer, the device’s battery life is over nine hours during a gaming session. The phone has a built-in 5000mAh battery. A 33W charger is also included in the box for fast charging, and it should be able to charge the phone from zero to fifty percent in just 28 minutes.
Realme 10 Camera
To enhance users’ optical experience, Realme 10 comes with a 50 MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor, while a 16MP snapper is on the front for selfies and video calls. Therefore with these MP snapping pictures and making video recordings has been made highly incredible with the new device.
Realme 10 Full Specs
- 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display
- 25% to 40% CPU performance
- 2400 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 90Hz refresh rate
- A peak brightness of around 1000 nits
- A touch sampling rate of 360Hz
- MediaTek Helio G99 SoC powered the device with 400,086 benchmark scores
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage.
- Android 12 OS with Realme UI 3.1
- Dual-camera setup on the back
- 50MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP snapper on the front for selfies and video calls
- 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast-wired charging
- 6.7-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Realme 10 Price
Realme 10 will be available in $229 for 4 GB + 64 GB, $249 for 4 GB + 128 GB, and $269 for 6GB + 12B GB versions.