Eleventh Hour Games has just released Last Epoch patch notes 0.9f. However, 0.9f was a mere proceeding towards the bug fixes and did not match the expectations of new additions.
The last patch of the last epoch 0.9e did the same thing as the new one did. Even though the patch was not fair enough towards the newer exclusions, still, the bug fixes play an important role in maintaining fair gameplay.
Last Epoch – 0.9f Patch Notes
- An issue was resolved wherein clients were not prevented from quickly selling items while gambling, which could result in a discrepancy between the client and server. This discrepancy could manifest as apparent duplication or loss of items on the client side, but it was merely a visual bug with no actual loss or duplication of items.
- Rollback bug: The glitch that might have led to large online save data rollbacks is now fixed. In addition, developers are keen to find out more about the issue.
- Druid Transform Glitch: Sometimes the Druid Transform builds led to inconsistent actions and abilities, which will now no longer trouble the players.
- The bug is now fixed that was related to traversal skills such as Lunge, which were consuming more than one charge of the ability when used.
- The glitch was related un-interactable reward rock that could sometimes appear in Echo of a World is now eliminated.
- Fixed: Previously holding down keys enforced unprecedented dancing strikes. This led the power use less frequently.
- Fixed a bug where the Liath and Thetima quest could get stuck on the “Speak with Yulia in Thetima” objective.
- Fixed some skill, passive and affix typos.
Glitch Fixing as a part of Gaming
Nowadays, there have been a lot of instances where players maxed out their gaming progress via glitches they found. Such scenarios violate the policy of fair game playing. Therefore, introducing the patches that fix such synopsis becomes a critical part of the world of gaming.
Last Epoch is an early-access hack-and-slash action role-playing game developed by Eleventh Hour Games, currently available for Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems.