As scheduled, League of Legends Mobile Game version 4.3 update has been announced, with the new airborne hero Nila joining the game while the soul duel mode will be launched soon. Earlier this month, Riot Games revealed that the version 4.3 update will be released before the end of the month with new players and plenty of changes.
According to the American video game developer, one of the major highlights of Patch 4.3 is the introduction of new champions, significantly expanding the already diverse roster. Riot Games has also planned several entertaining activities that will debut concurrently with the patch. To give gamers access to more resources, two new passes will be introduced.
League of Legends Mobile Game Version 4.3 Update
The new version 4.3, named “Fighting Soul Warriors,” includes the refurbishment of the rune system and the adjustment of shoe enchantments, aside from the introduction of the new airborne hero – Nila. The game developer noted that the joining of Nila dares to guarantee that as long as she plays the game, it will be full of joy and beating opponents to pieces.
Additionally, the new update also features the first update of the “Fighting Soul Warriors” version with the legendary “Soul Fighting Martial Arts Conference” set to kick off. Likewise, it includes new skins for Spirit Warriors in full armor, new events, discounted challenges, game modes, and more. The game developer said the update has been rolled out from 9:30 today, July 19. For further information about the update, visit the official website here.
Soul Duel Gameplay is Coming July 21st
On the other hand, the soul duel gameplay is scheduled to be available for a limited time at 10 am Beijing time on July 21st. Like the previous gameplay, the new soul duel is expected to be exciting for gamers as it includes cool fighting experiences among them are:
The goal of this 1v1 game mode is to beat your opponent multiple times! The new mode, of course, also has new rules:
- You will choose three heroes, which can be switched freely during the game.
- Switching heroes will consume the charge of the Super Gauge.
- The super energy gauge located at the top of the screen will be automatically charged.
- Switching heroes will reset all cooldowns.
- During the game, all heroes will automatically purchase equipment and upgrade their level automatically.
- All heroes share a life bar. When the life bar is depleted, you will lose a life. When all heroes respawn, restore full health and reset cooldown.
- Showdowns will take place in small arenas with no creeps, so everyone can focus on fighting!
Get Techgenyz’s roundup delivered to your inbox curated with the most important for you that keeps you updated about the future tech, mobile, space, gaming, business and more.