In today’s digital age, Android smartphones stand out as one of the most groundbreaking innovations. Gone are the days when you had to rely on a laptop to access and view PDFs. Now, with just a few taps on your Android device, not only can you view these documents but also make necessary edits on the go. With an array of Android PDF editors available, which offers the best features without burning a hole in your pocket?
In this article, we will delve into the top free tool for editing PDFs on Android. So, without delay, let’s start!
Part 1. Is There A Free PDF Editor For Android
Yes, there are some free PDF editors for Android.
Androids are like mini computers. You can easily do this with any PDF editor app if you need to open or edit a PDF urgently. Many developers made software or apps to edit PDFs, and they claim for free. But when you use them, most of the features are paid.
With most free tools, you can only open and view PDFs. You have to pay to edit text PDFs, annotate, or edit images. UPDF is the most innovative and free PDF editor for Android. With UPDF, you can easily edit text or images for free.
Part 2. How to Edit PDF on Android Easily: Three Methods Explained
As we know, Androids do not have any built-in software to operate PDFs.You must install an app or any online software to open, view, edit text and images, and annotate PDFs on your smartphone.
Here, we will discuss 3 PDF editors that can make your editing easy and free on Android.
Using UPDF For Android
UPDF is the latest and most user-friendly PDF editor software. It helps you edit PDFs on Android, iPhone, and iPad for free. It also works on Windows and macOS.
Steps to Edit PDF on Android With UPDF
UPDF can make your editing easy and efficient on your Android. To edit PDFs on Android, follow a few simple and easy steps.
● Install UPDF from the Google Play store on your Android.
● Simply tap on ‘All PDFs’ to choose your PDF document to open.
● Now touch on “Edit,” which will lead you to the next panel where you can find tools to edit PDFs.
- You can edit the existing text and images and add new text and images to PDF. What is more, you can also change the color and size of the font and much more.
- UPDF builds on high algorithms to speed up the process of PDF editing.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Take only a little space in your Android.
- You can enjoy its single license facility on all your devices, whether Android, Windows, Mac, or iOS.
- UPDF can edit, delete, crop, resize, and insert new images in PDFs.
- UPDF can read documents in multiple languages without damaging your eyes.
- With the UPDF annotating tool, you can add checkboxes, highlight text with different colors, and much more.
- It can also convert, export, and import PDF to any other format like Word, Excel, CSV, etc. Please note that the conversion capability is only accessible in Windows and Mac apps.
- UPDF AI for Android helps in all PDF-related tasks.
Upgrade your Android PDF editing with UPDF. It’s on sale now! Get UPDF Pro and UPDF’s AI feature at a discounted price. Elevate your PDF editing experience on Android today!
Using DocHub Online
DocHub is an online Google Android PDF editor. It is integrated with Google to save edited files on Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox, or your computer. It can edit your PDFs with ease.
Steps to Edit PDF on Android with DocHub Online
- You must open DocHub’s official website and create an account to edit PDFs.
- After making a charge that is linked with Google, you can see the DocHub dashboard.
- You can easily find the option of New Document from its dashboard.
- Move and drop the PDF file to edit. You also have the option to input the URL of the file. Or instead, you can create a PDF template from a blank page.
- Now open the file in editing mode and edit the file using the upper toolbar.
- You can add text, images, clear text, and much more.
- It also has an annotating feature to add comments, highlight text, add signatures, etc.
- After modifying the PDF, you can save the file in DocHub online or download it.
- It can seamlessly edit your PDFs without damaging the original file’s quality.
- All changes will be saved automatically in the cloud storage of DocHub.
- You can also make a URL of your PDF document and share it with anyone.
- It only allows you to upload a PDF of up to 31.5MB.
- You can only ADD new text to the PDF but can not edit the existing text.
- It is a web-based online tool. So, it does not work if you are out of data.
- No app is available.
- Not compatible with exporting data to Excel sheets and CSV files.
Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Adobe Acrobat is another paid tool for editing all types of PDFs. It is a complex tool with a difficult interface. You can also edit PDFs on your Android with the Adobe Acrobat Reader App.
Steps to Edit PDF on Android Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Launch the Android app from the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to the app.
- Now open your PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You can view, edit, annotate, add comments, and sign with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Save the edited file.
- You can easily open and view PDFs with its app.
- It is an excellent app to read PDF books at any time.
- Editing features are not included in the free app and you have to purchase Adobe Acrobat Pro for seamless editing.
- It is quite a heavy app that takes up a lot of space on Android.
Part 3. FAQS About Editing PDFs on Android
Q1. What is the best free PDF reader and editor for Android?
Some PDF editors are web-based, and others offer editing in their paid version. UPDF is the best and freest PDF reader and editor among all PDF editors. It has all the features you need to read, edit, annotate, share, and so on for free.
Q2. How can I edit my PDF in Mobile?
If you need to read, edit, and annotate PDFs on your Android or iOS devices, you can download the best and freest PDF editor app UPDF, from the Google PlayStore or App Store now.
Q3. How to edit a PDF in Google Docs?
To edit your PDF documents in Android, you can use the Free UPDF app for Android, such as DocHud, with all editing tools.
In the vast landscape of PDF editing apps for Android, it’s essential to identify the specific functionalities you require. For simple viewing and reading, numerous apps can suffice. However, if you’re seeking a comprehensive solution that allows you to view, annotate, and make intricate edits to text and images within PDFs, then UPDF emerges as the clear frontrunner. Don’t settle for less; ensure you have the best tools at your fingertips.