If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
You should have a firm grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to launch campaigns on time.
You will have to develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, social media, email, content, and other techniques to drive traffic to company website.
- Develop and implement SEO and social media strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report all digital marketing campaigns’ performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or a related field with 1-4 years experience
TechGenyz is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. TechGenyz is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and employees.
Job Type:Internship and Full Time