We are looking for the SEO Executive for our company TechGenYZ, one the fastest growing Online Technology publications in India.
Developing, implementing, and optimizing SEO strategies and initiatives for our website www.techgenyz.com.
Role – SEO Executive
Job Nature – Part-time
• On-page and off-page optimization of websites.
• Performing keyword research and analysis for better ranking.
• Drive traffic by achieving top rankings in organic search results and creating/managing PPC and CPC campaigns.
• Knowledge on XML Sitemap and integrating with website to major search engines.
• Performing data analysis through Web Analytics tool and identifying areas for improvement.
• Analyze analytics reports and produce relevant reports for the management.
• Participating in Social Media Networking Websites to build network and drive traffic to our website.
• Participating in Social news and Social bookmarking websites to get traffic.
• Research, understand, and stay up-to-date on the latest search engine algorithms, rules, techniques and trends.
• Optimize various web site components including title tags, meta-descriptions, keyword density, internal linking, site map, etc.
• Directories Submission, Articles, Blogs, Forums, Link building.
• Improve site architecture by collaborating with marketing, content development, technical and creative teams to ensure SEO.
As a Graphic Designer you’ll need to understand where we need to focus before making design decisions. You’ll work to develop creative ideas and concepts based on the requirements of the company.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The candidate should have expertise on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Position: Graphic Designer
Employment type: Part Time
Basic Skills Required: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time and typical activities include:
- Developing design briefs estimating the time required to complete the work
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD) and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, photographers, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
We are looking for creative web developers, responsible for developing user-friendly, dynamic and re-usable web applications/components and connecting them with the back-end. You will be working with the latest technologies available in the industry.
Role – Web Developer
Job Nature – Part-time
- Experience with WordPressis mandatory, other CMS/framework experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with WordPressTheme, Widgets and Plugin customizing and developing new WordPress themes, Plugin modification/development and widgets development.
- Expert knowledge in WordPressinstallation, configuration, Administration, security, and optimization.
- Should have the ability to learn and stay updated.
- Must have a logical approach and creative problem solving skills.
- Must have good communication skills and should be comfortable working in a team.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in Computer Science, Design, or related degree.
- 1-2 years of experience in the software or technology industry.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, general web functions and standards.