360 Video

AMD introduces Ryzen 9 5900 and Ryzen 7 5800 but they are not for sale

A few weeks ago it came to everyone’s notice that there has been a significant lack when it comes to…

Apr 13, 2021

Huawei might launch a gaming console; officials are yet to respond

Huawei, the Chinese tech company, has expanded its business over the years to include various kinds of things belonging outside…

Feb 10, 2021

Ewan McGregor to play the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi in the Disney+ Star Wars series

Star Wars is perhaps one of the most popular fandoms and franchise, adults and children likewise absolutely love the movies…

Feb 3, 2021

4K Video Downloader: A free video downloader to download videos, playlists and more from any video streaming sites

Video has become an important medium of entertainment, education, and information. Currently, there are a total of 1.8 billion monthly…

May 6, 2020

Master your Virtual Reality skills in 5 minutes a day

We are living in an era where people can teleport themselves anywhere in the world! Yes, you have got it…

Apr 13, 2019

Canon files a patent for professional 360-degree camera consisting of eight zoom lenses

Canon filed a patent with WIPO on March 26, 2018, entitled 'Image Capturing apparatus and image capturing control method', which…

Oct 11, 2018

Renders and 360-degree video expose Moto G7’s complete design

After a period of great success in the past few years, Motorola’s G-series met with a subsequent decline in popularity.…

Oct 5, 2018

Google Clips, an AI-powered smart camera: Three things you should know

Every time I see a viral cat video that’s impossible to take, I always wonder when will I be able…

Feb 28, 2018

Google’s Daydream team is working on VR180 to create VR content easily

The concept of virtual reality provides platforms for creators to bring the audience new and impossible to visit places. The…

Jun 22, 2017

Facebook 360 introduced for Samsung Gear VR powered by Oculus

Facebook has introduced the Facebook 360 app for Samsung Gear VR, powered by Oculus and this is an exciting new…

Mar 9, 2017

Twitter’s latest feature prompts you to tweet your updated profile picture

Micro-blogging website Twitter is rolling out a new feature for better user engagement. The newly designed feature will prompt you to…

Jan 18, 2017