We all are aware of the online platforms that are used to write and create our blogs or content sites. WordPress is among these several online sites that help in creating profiles and share our experiences for millions of internet users to read and gather. WordPress is based on MySQL and PHP that makes it an open source content management system (CMS). It has inbuilt template insertion and plugin architectures that are the features of the platform. It helps in blog writing and supports other web contents that are traditional like media galleries, online stores, mailing lists and many more. WordPress is widely used by over 60 million users and is among the top 10 million websites according to a census published in April 2016. It is considered as the most convenient website management software by its users. WordPress also has other applications like pervasive display system (PDS) for better work experience.
WordPress was developed in 2003 by the founders Mike Little and Matt Mullenweg. For the operation of WordPress, it has to be installed in a web server whether attached to a computer programming software of internet hosting server like wordpress.com for serving aa network host for the own right.
WordPress can be correctly termed as a factory that makes a webpage. These define and justify the work of WordPress. It also stores contents of various users and creates and publishes webpages that need a domain and hosting network only. WordPress is an advanced platform of webpage creation and has a template system that has a template processor. The structure of the system is a front controller that routes the static URIs to a single file of PHP format. This helps in more human-readable permalinks.
Plugins are the structure of WordPress that helps to establish and extend the features of a webpage or a blog. According to a report, WordPress has over 54,000 plugins available where each of them contains custom features making the users to tailor their sites for specific needs. But these plugins are not as same as that of the premium plugins. These plugins help in customization to a great extent. From client portals to search engine optimization, these plugins are used everywhere to display private information to the users that are logged in and content management systems.
Here we will discuss ten plugins that can be used in WordPress by any user.
1. Affiliate manager – for a free experience of the affiliate manager system, this software is best. It has premium WordPress plugins with a long list of features that will make anyone spellbound. Installing and using it is very easy and straightforward and it will be very friendly to the user while using it. Managing the referral is very easy with this affiliate manager as the user can control everything.
The process of registration to payments and commission of individual, everything can be tackled by this plugin. Tracking and paying the amounts can be done through PayPal which can be a huge plus point. On top of these, banner ads can be created by any user and track ad impressions and customize affiliate messages among other things.
2. AffiliateWP – AffiliateWP is a full-length affiliate managing program that is very easy to be installed yet very flexible and agile. It makes the whole process of referral program very easy as it should be. It helps to set up commission percentages, affiliate pages and cookie distribution for better working of the product. Moreover, affiliate WordPress can be easily configured to set up sign forms as well as emails to match the needs. Other functions include reCAPTCHA to keep both roles out and automatic settings just for reasonable measures.
3. Ultimate Affiliate Pro – Out of the several premium plugins, Ultimate Affiliate Pro is one of the best undoubtedly. It has an impressive list of features that can be used for management solutions, but it is both cheap and flexible. It helps in affiliate ranking, custom commissions, unlimited number of affiliates, special performance offers and bonuses. Payments can be made through PayPal. Other features include the making of banners by the users, signup referrals and multiple integrations, shortcuts, QR codes, and helpful affiliate links.
4. Affiliates – Affiliate is another full-featured affiliate WordPress plugin that is best if one is looking for an affiliate management system that is a bit different from others. Affiliate plugins give other plugins a run for their money with lots of tools and sellers, membership sites and online stores. It helps to track an unlimited number of affiliates at the same time. The traffic statistics helps the users to the ones that are working and not working. This affiliate management system comes with an API to bank on the plugins to structure the affiliate management programs.
5. WordPress Affiliate and Referral – WordPress affiliate and referral program is clean and beautiful and requires a user to use it. It offers everything that a user needs when using a plugin. Adding and tracking affiliates is very easy in this affiliate management program, and payments can be made through PayPal without breaking a sweat. It is a second plugin that delivers the best output that can be asked to. It also has features that can be enjoyed by the users considerably like real-time operating and social sharing buttons and sharing of activities on the go. Awesome shortcodes and unlimited referrals are also a feature of this plugin. These plugins also track notifications and cookies. In short, these plugins serve a great deal to the users and help them operate freely.
6. ThirstyAffiliates – It is the best-recommended WordPress affiliate management plugin ever. ThirstyAffiliates saves a lot of your time and efforts by making your affiliate marketing 10x faster. The tool is designed for bloggers to make money. It offers to cloak long and ugly affiliate links securely and inserting them into blog posts easily.
WP affiliate manager plugin is used to deliver and manage the material that is put inside the system. They help in customizing the management system to a great deal where the users find it very easy and friendly to cope up with and work. From search engine optimizations to client portals and payment methods, these plugins help with all.