- Jul 31, 2021
Instagram has quickly become a mega-popular social platform where you can access millions of people. Marketers and brands recognized its potential and they are using this medium for digital marketing in the first place. If you are a brand and just started off your marketing campaign on Instagram then this guide will surely help you to achieve your goals. Here you can find ways of how to increase Instagram likes in less time. Let’s have a look!
How to increase Instagram followers
1. Now, you can also follow the specific hashtags of Instagram. If you are a brand, you can also develop your own hashtag and encourage your followers to engage with it. Using this branded hashtags, you can increase your brand reach.
SocialPilot: Cost-Effective Social Media Management Tool
Data-driven decisions to improve engagement and finetune your social media strategy. 85,000+ professionals trust SocialPilot to manage social media, improve engagement and analyze results - at a pocket-friendly cost.Trial Now
2. There is a wide variety of content format that you can choose for posting on your Instagram page like video, images, IGTV video, story, and live video. Use all these formats wisely and try to experiment with each content type to engage your followers and reach new followers in a good and organic way. Try to post interesting and amusing content using all format.
3. Monitor your post-performance using an analytics tool that helps you to make better your growth strategy on Instagram. Change your strategy according to the post-performance and higher or lower engagement ratio of your post.
4. Switch to a business account that gives you the flexibility to grow more followers. For instance, if you are an admin of the business account, you can access the performance metrics of the profile. Moreover, you (admin) can boost your post by the cheapest ad campaign on Instagram. Also, Instagram let the admin add a contact button, that way the viewers and existing followers can contact with the admin through email, call or direct message.
5. A photo with a higher engagement rate is likely to attract more people. Also, your post reach will be improved organically when more people engage with it. Engage your followers with your posts by tagging them or mention them more often in your posts.
6. Become the trendsetter as people love to follow the trend on Instagram. Follow the influencers and other big accounts that are related to your niche and get the ideas and inspiration for posts.
7. Use Proper hashtags with your post. It should be most relevant to your images. Using right hashtags, you can increase your post reach organically that help you to get new followers in less time.
8. Utilize the Instagram stories as it is the most used content type on Instagram. You can garner more followers by creating a unique and interesting story on your profile. In fact, people prefer to watch stories rather than Instagram feeds.
9. If you are a brand then use your events for growing your following count. Display your Instagram feed at your live events that will help you to increase brand exposure.
10. Always use geotags with your posts. It is a good way to get a number of followers in a short span of time because Instagram creates a location against each geotag and people can see your posts on that location page.