- Jul 31, 2021
TutuApp Store is one of the top-rated unofficial app stores in the world, offering users thousands of third-party apps, games, tweaks, streaming apps, emulators, and a whole lot more. It is completely free to download and use, works on all the major platforms, and you don’t need to root or jailbreak your device. We’re going to talk about three ways to install TutuApp onto your mobile or desktop devices.
Download TutuApp Store
TutuApp is one of the more versatile unofficial app installers, and you can install it on iOS and Android; with a few easy steps, you can even download it on your PC or Mac. Simply, choose your platform and follow the guide:
Method 1: iOS
- Launch your Safari browser and go to https://tutuapp-vip.com
- Download TutuApp, tapping Allow on the popup window
- Tap on Install when the Install Profile page in Settings opens and then input your passcode when requested
- Tap on Install and go to your Home screen. When the TutuApp icon is on your home page, the app is installed
- Before using it, open Settings and tap on General > Profiles
- Find and trust the TutuApp profile and close Settings – the app is ready to use.
Method 2: Android
- Open Android Settings>Security
- Find and enable Unknown Sources
- Download the TutuApp APK onto your phone or tablet
- Open Downloads and tap the .apk file
- Wait for it to install to your device, and the app icon is visible on your home screen
Method 3: PC/Mac
TutuApp does not have official support for desktop operating systems, but it does have Android support. Because of that, you can use an Android emulator on your PC or Mac and install the APK version of the app. The best emulators are Bluestacks and Nox, both fast and reliable:
- First, download an emulator onto your desktop
- Next, download the .apk file
- Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account – if you don’t have one, set one up for free
- Find the .apk file and drag it into the emulator. Alternatively, right-click on the APK file and choose Open With (your emulator) or type TutuApp into the emulator search bar
- Whichever way you chose, TutuApp will be installed into the emulator, and when you see the app icon, you know it is installed and ready for use
TutuApp is easy to use:
- Open TutuApp via the app icon
- Find an app or game by browsing or using the search bar
- Tap the app or game you want and tap on Install
- Follow the on-screen instructions, if any, to install it
- The app icon will load on your screen when it is installed
It doesn’t matter whether you are using a mobile or desktop device; you will gain plenty of benefits from the features on offer. For starters, the content is in three useful categories:
- iOS Apps – lots of official iOS and Android apps, all free
- Exclusive Apps – unofficial apps, game emulators, tweaks, streaming apps, screen recorders, and much more
- Tweaks – stock apps modified with extra features and stock games unlocked with cool features
If that weren’t enough, you also get these cool features too:
- Completely free
- Multi-platform support
- Regular updates
- Legal and safe to use
- No jailbreak or rooting required
- Lots more features
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Here are the answers to a few frequently asked TutuApp questions:
How safe is TutuApp?
TutuApp is completely safe to use. The developers put the app through strict testing at every stage. The App Store is monitored daily, and reports of bugs or other issues are dealt with inside of 48 hours. The app updates must be installed. Otherwise, the developers cannot guarantee your safety and, although we have not had any reports of malware or other viruses, it is best to use antivirus software on your device.
How is TutuApp VIP different from TutuApp standard version?
The standard free version is more than enough for most people, offering tons of apps and games for free. However, the VIP version is more stable, offering a bigger choice of content, no ads, faster downloads, and no restrictions. Until now, a separate VIP package was required for each device you wanted it on, but now you can link your devices – purchase TutuApp VIP once and use it on all your devices. Plus, if you have 60 days or less on your subscription, you can renew for a discount of 10%
What about Android?
Thanks to an update by the developers, the TutuApp VIP package can now also be used on your Android device and, by extension, on your PC or Mac too.
Try TutuApp today; it’s free, and you don’t need to root or jailbreak your device.