Intel’s Alder Lake CPUs received a warm welcome among tech enthusiasts chiefly for using hybrid CPU architecture with an amalgamation of dynamic and powerful performance cores. Therefore, Intel has assured that it will have the forethought to launch laptops with Alder Lake CPUs with a hybrid architecture in Q1 2022.
On December 7, today, Intel’s i7-12650H made an appearance for the first time in the sub-running platform; it has four small cores when juxtaposed with the i7-12700H; according to previous reports, Intel’s 12th-generation Core H-series processors are likely to debut at CES 2022, and high-end models including i9-12900HK, i7-12700H, and i5-12500H have already been exposed earlier.
Geekbench listing mentions that the Intel Core i7-12650H will be a 14-core processor with 20 threads, which is six cores and four small cores; the listing has also mentioned that the CPU will reach a pinnacle clock speed of 2.7GHz, and comes with a memory bank of 24MB L3 cache and 64EU UHD core display.
For juxtaposition, i7-12700H features six large cores with eight small cores, and the central frequency reaches a peak clock speed of 2.7GHz. Meanwhile, turbo frequency would get 4.6GHz, a 24MB L3 cache memory bank, the core graphics card Iris Xe, and 96EU UHD core display.
Let’s look into Intel’s 12th-generation Core H-series revelation :
• i9-12900HK features six large cores and eight small cores, clocked at a peak speed of 2.89GHz, turbo frequency at 4.88GHz, memory bank of 24MB L3 cache,
• i7-12800H: comes with six large cores, eight small cores, the highest clock speed of 2.8GHz, turbo frequency is unrevealed, expected to be 4.7GHz, memory bank of 24MB L3 cache
• i7-12700H: 6 large cores and eight small cores, central frequency clocked at 2.7GHz, turbo frequency 4.6GHz, 24MB L3 cache
• i7-12650H: it has six large cores and four small cores, clocked at 2.7GHz, 24MB L3 cache
• i5-12500H: 4 large cores and eight small cores other details are unknown