Wristwatch is now a past for users since smartphone has become more handy. For many users, smartphone is the only clock for them to check time and Google has a very popular app for Android. Some of the devices are pre-installed with the app and also available at Play Store, user can download it. This app just updated to v5.0 but as if now it’s not a big change and the search giant has rolled out latest version comes with enhanced UI and updated features.
Here are some things in updated app which are spotted so far-
- Top icons now have labels in addition to icons, spaced evenly across top
- Timer and stopwatch buttons now text-only
- App font is bolder
- Smoother alarm expanding animation
- Time zones in clock now show how many hours ahead/behind
- Style setting now a drop-down instead of a pop-up menu
- Option to display time with seconds
- Screen saver mode hides navigation buttons
The enhanced user interface comes with additional labels or simple text label which is placed evenly at the top. The time zones also include a neat line which indicates how many hours ahead or behind each one is relative to user.
There is new feature regarding screensaver mode which completely hides navigation button after activation. The new “time with seconds” option being dangerous for screensaver because after turning on new “time with seconds” option it may crash the screensaver, so be aware of it.
People can either get the version of the clock app from apk mirror or wait to get its update to their devices.
⊕ Via: AndroidPolice