Tik Tok is described as a global community of short videos, in which you can discover, create, edit videos, and share them easily with friends and the whole world. In addition, it offers special filters and funny stickers, to make more attractive creations.
In 2018, the application that was created in China in 2016, was the most downloaded app in the world on the iPhone, and according to the agency Efe, it serves a banal thing like imitating the favorite artists of the users singing and dancing in short videos that they hang so that they are commented by the rest of users of the network.
In India, Tik Tok also reaps successes among the youngest. Some of them have become stars of the platform and are known as ‘musers’ or ‘tiktokers’, who accumulate millions of visits and followers around the world.
Although now, as per a report, Tamil Nadu MLA Thamimun Ansari reportedly requested the government to ban the TikTok app. The minister states that TikTok is responsible for creating law and order problems, while obscene activities also take place on it.
If you are interested in this type of social networks, here are the things you can do in the TikTok app:
1. Discover selected content especially for you – This social network offers you an experience designed specifically for you, based on the content you like to see, like and share. How do they do that? Simple, they learn from your habits to offer you the most relevant, interesting and inspiring videos according to your tastes.
Dance, comedy, vlog, beauty, makeup, fashion, sports, animals, everything that pleases you is here.
2. Have fun and get inspired by a global community of creators – Millions of creators are in TikTok, demonstrating their incredible talents and stories. So do not think about it anymore and let yourself be entertained and inspired by them.
3. Add your favorite music or sounds to your videos – One of its advantages is that you can edit your videos with millions of free music and sound clips. For this, they have created playlists with the most popular songs of the moment of each genre, including pop, rock, rap, electronic, R & B, reggaetón, trap and much more.
4. Improve your videos – You can use more than 100 stickers, emojis, and many free facial filters to take your videos to the next level. To make matters worse, you can also get hold of a variety of beauty effects.
5. Editing tools – Cut, edit, duplicate and move your video clips with the tools that this social network offers you.
6. Add fun – This fun application allows you to use live video filters, which have very creative designs and are constantly updated. What are you waiting for!
Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss an update on the latest tech, gaming, startup, how to guide, deals and more.