Today, Huawei held its warm-up campaign where the theme endorsed the following statement-
“all the way through, just in one shot.”
Nowadays, one of the most important criteria that purchasers keep in mind while buying smartphones is the camera quality. In fact, all smartphones have been concentrating upon developing the best camera features, incorporating newer and better technologies to produce high-end images in order to compete and stand out amongst other contemporary smartphone companies.
Focusing on the same criteria,, Huawei is supposed to release its much-awaited smartphone, Mate 40 which will now have a ring camera mounted at the rear side. Earlier, Huawei had already spoken about two other features that it had been trying to introduce in this new smartphone, namely,:
- separate functional tips for airborne operations
- A new level of intelligence
Reiterating the camera features, both Mate 40 and Mate 40 pro use circular, ring cameras, that include 4 lenses, flashes, and color temperature sensors. The main motive is to visually give it the essence of the antique vinyl recorder looks as well as promote space celestial bodies respectively.
Other features of the model include:
- a curved waterfall screen
- double digging holes in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Kirin 9000 processor
- up to 12GB RAM
- pre-installed EMUI 11 based on Android 10.
- 6.76-inch OLED display
- screen resolution of 2772 x 1344
- 3x ARM Cortex-A77 cores clocked at 2.54GHz,
- 65W SuperCharge fast charger