- Aug 2, 2021
News on Samsung’s upcoming model has resurfaced following the approval by South Korea to launch some of the devices. The model concerning the new launch is the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3.
Earlier, Samsung had released the Galaxy Flip Z and the Z Flip variants and this time trusted Ice Universe confirmed this launch as the Korean’s next foldable. Few features of this model has been revealed which specify the following:
- It will be 6.7 inches model aided by an AMOLED display, supported by a 120Hz of refresh rate and thinner edges, and have resolutions of 080 x 2636 pixels, 437 PPI density well as 84.5% screen-to-body ratio.
- Coming to the chipset, it will be Android 11 based and run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Plus
- It has RAM between 8 GB to 12 GB with storage comprising 256 to 512 GB.
- The battery provided is 4000mAh, supporting faster charging up to 25W.
- Mounted by a triple rear camera, it comprises of 12 MP ultra-wide range and an HDR front camera.
Apart from these, the basic sensors are also provided in this model, which include accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
However, the price details have not released yet. Universe mentioned :
Samsung has yet not come out with any official announcements but compared to the prices of the earlier models and the comments by various sources we assume that it might be way more affordable than the rest.