- Sep 6, 2021
Xiaomi introduced its latest smartphone Mi Mix 2 in the tech industry, aiming to compete with industry leaders Apple and Samsung. As we know, after the launch of Samsung’s latest smartphone Samsung S8+ in March 2017, Apple also launched iPhone X in September 2017 having slightly similar features.
Xiaomi is known for coming up with qualitative features at low price. Of course, there will be differences in the quality and after-sales services. If a user wants to flaunt features of bestseller mobiles at low cost, then Xiaomi would be their priority.
Apple is still carrying its brand goodwill and has maintained its top position in the tech industry. Whereas, Samsung is always known to give cutthroat competition to Apple.
Now, let’s have a quick overview of these mobiles.
Apple iPhone X
Apple iPhone X was launched on September 12 having key features:
- The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1125 pixels by 2436 pixels.
- Glass body
- The Apple iPhone X is powered by hexacore Apple A11 Bionic processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded
- 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 7-megapixel front shooter for selfies
- Apple iPhone X runs iOS 11 and is powered by a 2716mAh non-removable battery
- Includes a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer
- Supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, 3G, and 4G
- It wears a price tag of Rs. 89,000
- Samsung S8+ was launched in March 2017
- The phone comes with a 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display with QHD resolution and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Glass body
- Powers Exynos 8895 octa-core 2.3GHz 64-bit processor paired with 4GB of RAM, and 64GB storage which can be expanded up to 256 GB
- The device run on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box with TouchWiz UI
- 8-megapixel smart autofocus front camera and 12-megapixel dual-pixel rear camera with f/1.7 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor at back place, Iris scanner
- Supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G
- It has a price tag of Rs. 60,900
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
The phone was launched in September 2017 and has the following features:
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels at a PPI of 403 pixels per inch
- Ceramic body
- Powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, it comes with 6GB of RAM,128GB of non-expandable internal storage
- 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies
- Runs Android and is powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery
- Includes Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, and Barometer
- Supports Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G
- Price is yet to be disclosed
A careful observation of these mobiles tells us that Xiaomi has tried to add up some more to the stuff. Ultimately, everyone wants to be the czar of the tech world. Xiaomi hasn’t left any space to show how it can stand with these two established giants.
Xiaomi has kept the price tag of Mi MIX 2 in a secret box. Therefore, the overwhelming response of the Xiaomi lovers is pretty evident. To all smartphone fans out there – do share your views on the aforementioned feature list. And finally, don’t forget to guess the secret price of Xiaomi MIX 2.