1. CrashlandsThe game was launched in 2016 and is still considered to be one of the most-played games in the Android devices. The game initiates with an intergalactic trucker which collides and lands on the plants of Aliens. The task of the player is to ascertain where the plane has landed? What’s going on? Construct a base, assemble an array of articles, craft the same, and preserve the entire world from the despicable plot. The game features an RPG aspect for character development, thousands of things that can be gathered and crafted, plus an auto-managing inventory.
2. Pokemon GoPokemon Go was released in July 2016 and since then it has achieved a great success. If you are searching out for some enhanced reality game then Pokemon Go should be your first priority. Identical to that of Ingress, the players have to stroll around the real world, grab Pokemon, clash for Gyms, and much more. Thanks to its regular updates that bring in the amazing features frequently.
3. Evoland 1 and 2Are you looking out for the most unique yet adventurous games in the Android out there? You have come to the right place. Evoland 1 and 2 utilizes a wide range of game mechanics including but not limited to the top-down shooter, classic fighter, platformer mechanics, trading card, RPG, and puzzles. The role of the switches present in the mechanics is to alter the graphic to better match with the specific portion of the game. The game has undeniably proven effective enough in providing the users with a unique and top-class experience they could have ever had. In addition to this, both the Evoland 1 and 2 provide no in-app purchases, hardware controller support, no advertisements, and a lot of stores to go through.
4. Madfinger gamesMadfinger games have been widely preferred by multiple users in today's time. The major reason behind its great success is its amazing and most popular FPS titles i.e., unkilled and the dead trigger series and Shadowgun series. While the shadow gun series features the sci-fi shooters along with multiplayer as well as campaign modes, the unkilled and dead trigger games often comprise zombie shooters with an array of missions to be accomplished.
5. MinecraftMinecraft is a popular game designed for the individuals of almost all ages is gaining a lot of popularity due to its surprising features. If you have never tried out this game before then Minecraft drops you in a gigantic world where the individuals are required to build stuff, mine stuff, hit the bad characters, and a plenty of mission to do. Basically, the game features two modes: survival mode in which the users have to mine their very own eatable and resources and the second one being a creative mode which provides the users with unlimited food and resources (sounds great, isn't it?). Due to its regular updates, a plenty of latest content and possibilities have been added in the game to let the users enjoy the same to its fullest.
6. Monument Valley 1 and 2Monument Valley has come back in the App Store with the launch of its very new version i.e., monument valley 2. Though both the games comprise almost similar graphics and mechanics, a lot has been improved and integrated into the second part. The users are entitled to go through the Escher-style puzzles in which the levels are changeable to accomplish the way utilizing multiple illusions. With its premise being at the top of the best gaming list, Monument Valley is still termed to be the best Android games ever.
7. Noodlecake studiosWithout a doubt, Noodlecake studios is another best ever game developers of Android devices with a wide variety of titles including Alto adventures for infinite runners, realMyst for puzzle fans, Framed 1 & 2 for puzzle games ,Wayward souls for adventure lovers, Mike shorts for platform lovers, Island Delta for shooter lovers, and so on. So these were the 7 top-most games on Google Play Store you should play once. So what are you waiting for? Install the listed games and have an amazing gaming experience. Good Luck!
India Coronavirus Cases Update 158,333 Total 4,531 (2.9%) Deaths 67,692 (42.8%) Recovered
28 May 2020, 6:25 AM (GMT)