This is going to be the best news for all the lovers of this addictive game PUBG, this game brought back the Battle Royale genre to the limelight. And now in the Indian gaming arena, PUBG Corp. has come up with an announcement of PUBG Mobile India Series 2019.
PUBG professional competition will be carrying a prize pool of Rs. 1 Crore, isn’t that super cool? So if you are a diehard PUBG fan and are willing to participate, then scroll down to have detailed information.
Unlike the previous competition which was named as PUBG Mobile Campus Championship College students just like the name, it was just for the college students but this time it is officially open to all. This time, anyone and everyone can take part in this competition hosted in India.
The growth of PUBG Mobile from a loved gaming app to India’s game of choice is immense validation of our efforts to provide a quality gaming experience to our users bringing both the competitive and entertainment spirit for gamers. We are committed to building a sustainable e-sports ecosystem for gamers in India. The PUBG Mobile Campus Championship last October was a great start, and with the support of Oppo, we look forward to making the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 the next big event for e-sports in India. – Aneesh Aravind, Tencent India General Manager
To participate all you need to do is register yourself for the PUBG Mobile India Series 2019 in between 10th of January to 21st of January. And this process would be followed by the in-game qualifiers from 21st of January to the 28th of January. After this, an online playoff would be conducted in between 9th of February to 24th of February. The Grand Finale of this massive game would be held on the 10th of March. There is no limit to the number of teams participating, you can register yourself on the official India Website.
Registrations NOW OPEN! Come, register your squad for @PUBGMOBILE | @oppomobileindia Series 2019 and stand a chance to win a #ChickenDinner worth INR 1,00,00,000! #squadupindia #OPPOxPUBGM #OPPOF9Pro pic.twitter.com/jvLuDxUu6b
— OPPO Mobile India (@oppomobileindia) January 11, 2019
How to participate?
1. On the first hand, you will have to create your squad comprising of 4 players including yourself.
2. After creating the squad you will be taking part in-Game Qualifiers playing the 15 matches in Erangel classic mode, 10 matches would be considered out of those 15 matches played.
3. After this, the Top 2000 teams would be competing in the knockout matches.
4. Hereby starts round number 1, where these 2000 squads will be squeezed to 100 groups which means 20 squads in each group.
5. These 20 squads will then compete for a Best of 1 knockout match, the top 4 squads will then move to the round 2 like that we will have 400 squads.
6. In round 2 all those 400 squads will again be squeezed to 20 groups means each group will have 20 squads. After that 20 squads will compete in a Best of 1 knockout match where the 4 squads will move to the 3rd round, that way we will have 80 squads in the match.
7. Now in the 3rd round, 80 squads will be squeezed to 4 groups, each group will consist of 20 squads. These 4 groups will now compete in the Best of 3 points-based knockout matches, and in the end, the top 5 squads from each of the group will move on to the Grand Finale.
Just like the game has evolved into such humungous game, the prize money needs to be huge right? The winning team will be taking 30 lacs prize money home, whereas the team who will secure the second position will win prize money of 10 lacs, and the team securing the third place will win prize money of 5 lacs. All the first ten teams would each be given the cash prizes for sure.
Although no confirmation has come up yet from PUBG Corp or the Tencent whether this is going to be online or offline. The previous PUBG Mobile Campus Championship was held offline so it is assumed that the Grand Finale will be held offline.