Apple iMessage is an instant messaging service supported by the Messages application in iOS 5 and later. Using iMessage you can start a group conversation with your friends and family. Can create your very own Memoji to match your personality and mood. And send photos, video, and audio. But most of the iOS users are unaware of some real effects that iMessage actually has. Here we have listed some hacks and tricks for sending iMessage effects with text on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
1. Bubble effect
You can use bubble effects to animate your messages with different expressions
- Open messages and start a new message, or go to an existing conversation.
- Enter your message or insert a photo, then touch and hold the send button to get the iMessage bubble effect option.
- Tap the gray dot to preview bubble effects.
- Now tap the send option.
To replay an iMessage effect that you receive, tap Replay under the message on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Full-screen iMessage effects
You can use full-screen effects to animate your screen with an echo, spotlight, and other effects:
- Enter your message.
- Touch and hold the send button, then tap Screen.
- Swipe to the left to see iMessage full-screen effects.
- Tap to send.
- Tap to Replay te effect.
3. Camera effects
Create and share a photo or video with Animoji, Memoji, filters, text, fun stickers, and more. The following camera effects are available in iOS 12 and later, and iPadOS.
- Open the message or create new.
- Select the camera button.
- Tap the Effects button, and select Animoji, Filters, Text, Shapes, Memoji Stickers, Emoji Stickers, or an iMessage app. You can add more than one effect to a photo or video.
- After you select the effect that you want to use, tap Done.
- Tap to send or tap Done to add a personal text.
4. Message with expressions
You can quickly reply to messages with expressions, like a thumbs up or a heart using Tapback.
- Open a message.
- Double-tap the message bubble or photo that you want to respond to.
- Select the Tapback that you want to send.
5. Hand written message
You can animate your messages by adding a note in your own handwriting.
- Open a message.
- If you have an iPhone, turn it sideways. Then select the option available on the keyboard just right to the return button.
- Write your message or select one of the options at the bottom of the screen.
- If you need to start over, tap Undo or Clear. Tap Done and Send it.
If you can’t receive these iMessage effects on iPhone or iPad, check your Reduce Motion settings. Go to Settings > Accessibility and select Motion, then turn on Reduce Motion.
The other iMessage hacks and tricks for your iPhone, iPad message effects are: