This week, the iOS Microsoft Lists app was updated to Version 1.48.0. The option to resize columns while reading lists, barcode scanning for searches, and a variety of stability and bug fixes were all included in this update.
The following are the complete release notes for the Microsoft Lists update Version 1.48.0:
“Now, you can resize columns when viewing lists. Scanning a QR code or barcode to search within lists is also supported. In addition, this update contains bug fixes and stability improvements.”
The Microsoft Lists app gains a new QR code and scanning feature with the latest iOS update. The features contain bug fixes and stability improvements.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
Lists is a Microsoft 365 tool that allows users to keep track of, manage and share items related to a certain job or project.
Microsoft Lists first appeared on iPhones in January of this year, and then on iPad tablets in April.
The complete release notes for the Microsoft Remote Desktop iOS app update are as follows:
- For larger iPhones, a two-column thumbnail view is available. The look of the PC thumbnails has been updated. The view of the PC bookmark list has been improved (only available on iPhones).
- PC bookmarks and workspace headers have press-and-hold semantics.
- Context menus for working with PC bookmarks and workspaces have been added.
- The ability to replicate bookmarks on a computer. After a press-and-hold, a full glimpse of the PC bookmark thumbnail appears.
- A new pull-down menu has been included for interaction with the Connection Center.
- Subscribed workspaces have a pull-to-refresh behavior.
- Sorting of PC bookmarks by name or last connected time in an animated manner.
- On iPads, the search field expands automatically.
The complete release notes for the Microsoft Remote Desktop Mac app update are as follows:
- Microsoft has fixed certain bugs that had been lingering in our backlog in this version.
- Background refresh for subscribed workspaces has been added.
- When auto-reconnect kicks in, the session window may jump to another monitor. This has been fixed.
- After joining, the session window was sometimes enlarged, which was fixed.
- A bug was fixed in which the name of a redirected folder in the remote session was wrong.
- Fixed a problem that made resizing remote app windows difficult.
- When user accounts fail to update, the error messages have been improved.
- Window titles in the list of connected remote apps were blank due to a bug.
- When dragging between monitors, the mouse pointer shape would not update correctly due to a multimon problem.