Slay or slash them up the new terror of old king revamping. Blizzard has deployed a spanking new patch for its unique way of terror. Diablo 2: Resurrected, update 2.3; the new patch will upgrade your game’s build to 67314.
According to the official summary of the latest patch, update 2.3 carries out a great deal of gameplay, graphical and accessibility improvements, offline difficulty scaling, keyboard and mouse quick cast. The newest patch would also fix some pesky bugs in gamers’ lives since the 80s.
The latest update has been pushed out for all available platforms, including PC, Xbox Series X, Series S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch. Some players experienced great visuals and graphics gameplay in Nintendo Switch. The file size for this update is closed in a tunnel. We will find out soon.
Patch 2.3 allows players to allow “Force Move,” this particular option lets them call on their characters to advance to the desired location without being involved in combat with monsters; would you travel without a four-socket crystal sword? You could, if you have snagged it before the monster lure you out from hell, go for monarch shield.
However, you need to have a Character Level of 54. This patch also features Quick Cast” and an “Active Skill Bindings” bar in the menu. To bring more advanced details, patch 2.3 brings an optical navigator to inform when an opponent misses out on characters’ strong response attack in the PVP mode. It also supports NVIDIA’s DLSS(Deep Learning Super Sampling) tech.
Check out the Diablo 2: Resurrected Update 2.3 release notes (Diablo official blog post )
• Players now have a “Game Difficulty Scale” available in the options menu for offline games, which provides the same function as the players’ debug command
• Players can now enable “Force Move,” an option available in the control settings which can allow the player to command their character to move to a specific location without targeting monsters
• Players can now enable “Quick Cast,” an option available in in-game settings that can allow the player to use abilities with hotkeys without having to select the skill in the UI
• Players can now enable the “Active Skill Bindings” bar. This additional bar above the standard HUD represents the skills (up to 16) players have mapped for their character.
ACCESSIBILITY & GRAPHICAL IMPROVEMENTS
• A visual indicator has been added to show when a character’s attack misses an opponent in PvP (please reference the options menu to enable “Miss Text”)
• Pets, Summons, and Mercenaries will now warp to a player’s location if they are far away from the player’s character
• Pathing has been improved for player summons
CHAT & SOCIAL
• Players can now use the TAB key to cycle through all channels in-game and in the lobby
• The text color for Whispers now shows as a different color than system messages
• Battle.net Real ID friends now show the Real ID names on your friends list in-game
• A visual indicator has been added to represent PC lobby characters who are muted or ignored players
• A visual indicator has been added to show character level and expansion type to PC lobby characters
• NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is now supported. To enable, please reference your options menu.
• Added proper error messaging in cases where the game couldn’t retrieve online characters from the server
• Deleting your character will no longer jump your character selector to the top of the list. Instead, your character selector will progress to the next sequential character.