Valorant 4.07 Patch notes: Valorant, like the other games, continue to add updates to improve the game’s structure while also offering new features to keep the audience engaged. They also patch the significant bugs that have been found in the game.
The Valorant update 4.07 is just a few steps away, and Riot Games has released patch notes outlining everything players can anticipate from this update. It is a short update that adds additional Latin American servers and minor adjustments to the Bulldog and Stinger.
Valorant 4.07 Patch Update Release date
The 4.07 patch update will be available on 13 April. The 4.07 patch addresses the weapons that have a lag in shooting while moving to aim down will be fixed in this update. In addition, when the number of players grows, new servers are often required to ensure that everyone has a chance to enjoy the entertainment in their region.
Weapon Adjustments in Valorant 4.07 Patch Update
While pulling up the weapon to aim down the sights, the Bulldog and Stinger now feature delayed firing inputs (ADS). It prevents you from gaining accuracy boosts in burst mode before they complete lifting your weapon. Switching to burst firing in the middle of a battle comes at a modest penalty. While switching back to full auto fire mode, you can still fire right away. It includes Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze.
Bugs fixed in Valorant 4.07 update
- Yoru could utilize a weapon right after his ultimate by leveraging an undesired interaction with ropes, which was fixed.
- It was no longer able to detonate the Spike while channeling abilities due to a bug.
- On Ascent, Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the impenetrable doors.
- Fixed a problem that prevented comms-restricted players from hearing team voice chat.
- Resolved an issue in which users were not always removed from the game immediately after being banned.
- An issue that caused performance bonuses to appear at inopportune periods has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where you could end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon if you briefly tapped the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike.