Epic Games has now announced that the maintenance downtime has now ended, and users may now test out the new Fortnite patch v21.10 update features. The official patch notes have been released, and they include some incredible additions to the game, such as the riding function, hireable guards, a new gadget, and much more. In addition, the developers have worked on a number of weaponry, as well as identifying problems and improving the game’s stability. The Fortnite patch v21.10 update patch notes are described below.
Fortnite patch v21.10 update patch notes
Riding feature and hireable guards
Players can set the Riding option to Enabled in the Wildlife Spawner’s Customize panel that enables them to ride wolves or wild boar from that Wildlife Spawner in the game.
Guards may now be hired in the game. Hired Guards will join the player’s squad, follow them around, and attack opponents on sight. Gamers may also change the name of hired guards to make them more unique They can configure the Can Be Hired option in the Guard Spawner device’s Customize panel to Yes, and produced guards will be available for hire by players in your game.
New Item placer device
To set a weapon or consumable on a table or to mount a weapon or consumable to a wall, players simply drop it into the Item Placer. The Object Placer will offer a new degree of realism to your islands with customizable interaction language and the option to choose whether or not the put item falls to the ground.
- The Grapple Glove has been added to Creative – Swing across your island by tying yourself to various things.
- The Hammer Assault Rifle has been added (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
- The Two-Shot Shotgun has been added (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
- The Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) was added (Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythic)
Major bug fixes in the Fortnite patch v21.10 update
- The Tilted Towers Prop Gallery’s preview volume size was fixed.
- A problem with assets spawning outside the Festival Gallery preview volume has been resolved.
- On the IO Blimp prefab, an issue with rotating brace walls and components destroyed from player construction has been resolved.
- By adding some grounding supports, devs have resolved an issue in which several assets were destroyed within The Fortress Prefab.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
All platforms have now received the update.